No announcement yet.

You?ve Been Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really should be common sense or at least one should hope, no?? and it only takes a few bad apples, or so they say
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
      Oh I'm through. Excuses excuses, If you are to stupid to realize that what you say may not be the smartest thing to say in a public forum then I can't reason with you!!! therefore I have no use for you. But if you ruin something that i value and I happen to see you sometime out in public at some show I'll take it up with you then. I'm done talking to complete idiots who should just stay home..... don't comment on my comment cause I'm lookin for a reason to snap just stay the hell away from me!!!!
      limo whats with the attitude change?
      When you said: don't comment comment on my comment cause I'm lookin for a reason to snap just stay the hell away from me!!!!
      I had to comment, I thought this was a happy family, you sound very angry I'm sorry you feel this way.
      If I've offended anyone I am truly sorry!
      This will be my last post on this forum, thanks all for listening.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
        limo whats with the attitude change?
        When you said: don't comment comment on my comment cause I'm lookin for a reason to snap just stay the hell away from me!!!!
        I had to comment, I thought this was a happy family, you sound very angry I'm sorry you feel this way.
        If I've offended anyone I am truly sorry!
        This will be my last post on this forum, thanks all for listening.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        See this is what I mean it's like trying to explain something to your wife when your right and shes wrong. They don't care about the original reason for the discussion they are only interested in getting in the last word. Your friend was banned because he broke a rule thats clearly posted in the Rules thread. Just because someone didn't hold him by the hand and lead him to the thread for him to read doesn't make what he did right...When you friend got his drivers license did someone have to ride around with him that first day and explain to him that if hes stopped at a stop sign and a tractor trailor is coming flying down the street the other way that its not a good idea to pull out in front of him?? I mean really..So yeah I get a little upset when someone breaks a rule and gets punished for it and then bitches about not being smart enough to know it is wrong to act that way..Is that clear enough?? I mean really???

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
          BigTime.. What LIMO is saying is...If the new guys had some common sence they would not post anything illegal on the chat box.... Hope you didn't join just to talk about your friend ????
          Mbig - I get what you are saying. Ummm - To me – it is a matter of respect and courtesy. Rather than barge in - take the time to watch - feel it out - see what is acceptable, etc.. Even so - on rare occasions - someone can make a mistake or slip. If JM is truly special to you and you are a part of it - you will be back - and more careful.

If I were the one that made a mistake - I would feel bad for my actions and be glad it was just a week and be all the more careful later.

On the other hand - lack of respect goes hand-n-hand with defiance and lack of motivation to fit in and be a part.

Personally I detest lack of respect.
          goanywhere
          Last edited by goanywhere; 03-23-2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Hey Limo. I wish you would tell me just one time - what you really think! Don't hold back! LMAO

See this is what I mean it's like trying to explain something to your wife when your right and shes wrong. They don't care about the original reason for the discussion they are only interested in getting in the last word. Your friend was banned because he broke a rule thats clearly posted in the Rules thread. Just because someone didn't hold him by the hand and lead him to the thread for him to read doesn't make what he did right...When you friend got his drivers license did someone have to ride around with him that first day and explain to him that if hes stopped at a stop sign and a tractor trailor is coming flying down the street the other way that its not a good idea to pull out in front of him?? I mean really..So yeah I get a little upset when someone breaks a rule and gets punished for it and then bitches about not being smart enough to know it is wrong to act that way..Is that clear enough?? I mean really???
            goanywhere
            Last edited by goanywhere; 03-23-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

You stick a key in an electrical outlet you get SHOCKED!!!!

NUff said!!!
              "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Limo will be back...I just talked with him... Just a little edgy lately !!!! We all get that way,no big deal..

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  Limo will be back...I just talked with him... Just a little edgy lately !!!! We all get that way,no big deal..
                  I hope he comes back sooner than later, I enjoy his no bullshit attitude it's the way I like to operate

Comment

The rules for the board and the chatbox are clearly posted at this site. They are located as the first 2 stickys in the News & Announcement sub-forum. What pisses me off more then ever, most of you new members that come here, dont even introduce yourself, make no posts, you go straight to the chatbox, and post for the entire world to see. 'WHERE IS MY ORDER?' How stupid can you be? You can take those kinda questions to the sponsors subforum, and the appropiate Mod will help you. These bodybuilding forums are common sense. And the rules posted here are generally for every forum out there. Your friend is lucky he isnt banned for good. Its only for a week, so he can come back when its over.

Comment

It's very annoying and is a combination of supdity and laziness,. People want what they want, when they want it, and don't care about anyone but themselves.
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I've been a member of a few different boards and since I joined this one I haven't been back this board is like family to me, So if the newbies don't want to follow the rules so be it Banned them, We shouldn't all pay just cause you don't want to read the rules or ask at least before posting....... My 2 Cents.

Comment

i actaully agree with both sides of this conversation. unless you've never been on a message board before, the rules are pretty much common sense. simple as that. if you've understand the way a message board works, it's your duty to seek out the rules.

on the other hand, i would like to see the rules more boldly displayed. maybe if the first fourm was titled "RULES:read this before posting". then under that have "news and announcements", followed by "general chat", ect.. i've seen that on other boards and it would be super visible the minute you enter the site. i've felt this way for awhile. thats why i added a llnk to the rules in my sig., to hopefully add visability.
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                            i actaully agree with both sides of this conversation. unless you've never been on a message board before, the rules are pretty much common sense. simple as that. if you've understand the way a message board works, it's your duty to seek out the rules.

on the other hand, i would like to see the rules more boldly displayed. maybe if the first fourm was titled "RULES:read this before posting". then under that have "news and announcements", followed by "general chat", ect.. i've seen that on other boards and it would be super visible the minute you enter the site. i've felt this way for awhile. thats why i added a llnk to the rules in my sig., to hopefully add visability.
                            I am going to see if Admin can add a subforum just for the rules, posted right at the top, so there will be no more confusion. For the most part, its been better, but we still have members that dont know any better. Ill see what can be done!

Comment

Ha ha, limo you are too too much. lol lol.
                              Originally posted by limo View Post
                              If you just robbed a bank and got away with it free and clear and then later while out a bar you saw the story on TV and they were offering $50,000 to the person who gave information on the robber, would you stand on a chair and tell everyone you were the guy?? Then why in the world would you tell anyone about something your not supposed to do??? Does that make it as clear as it needs to be???

Comment

Wives are always right. Their so right they have their own union and are protected by that one union. On a serious note I am not married, but woman are priceless and if you are married treasure them. Things could get ugly real quick. God bless all the married men and woman.. Keep it real...

Comment

Working...
                                X