No announcement yet.

You?ve Been Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you just robbed a bank and got away with it free and clear and then later while out a bar you saw the story on TV and they were offering $50,000 to the person who gave information on the robber, would you stand on a chair and tell everyone you were the guy?? Then why in the world would you tell anyone about something your not supposed to do??? Does that make it as clear as it needs to be???

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
      If you just robbed a bank and got away with it free and clear and then later while out a bar you saw the story on TV and they were offering $50,000 to the person who gave information on the robber, would you stand on a chair and tell everyone you were the guy?? Then why in the world would you tell anyone about something your not supposed to do??? Does that make it as clear as it needs to be???
      limo:
      Obviously not for some, because it's happening here all the time. Am I not seeing the whole picture? What’s wrong with having a sticky that says Forum Rule..............? I ran a forum before; it's not that hard and would take five minutes.
      BigTime
      Last edited by BigTime; 03-22-2011, 07:02 PM.

Comment

there is a sticky that that is title "The rules at juiced muscle (everyone please read)" also a sticky for the shout box "shoutbox talk" what is wrong with them? also i cant remember fully but im sure when i joined here there was a thing come up the terms, rules ect that you had to agree with? (might have been dif site but sure here had one aswell) so if you didn't read that also that your fault, if they are broken there is punishment's e.g getting banned if the punishment are give for any rule breaking people will soon get the message not to break them. don't mean no offense to anyone just my opinion on the matter.

Comment

Every1 is suggested to introduce themselves to the board. Maybe wen they do we can help them out about rules b4 they get banned.

Comment

BigTime.. What LIMO is saying is...If the new guys had some common sence they would not post anything illegal on the chat box.... Hope you didn't join just to talk about your friend ????

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              BigTime.. What LIMO is saying is...If the new guys had some common sence they would not post anything illegal on the chat box.... Hope you didn't join just to talk about your friend ????
              No I didn't, but when he mention it to me I check it out and this forum is one of the best out there, straight forward and everyone tells it like it is. I know that not everyone will agree on the same thing, I guess we can agree to disagree. Theres no bickering and all act like adults. When I look for the rule, it was a little hard to find. The thing is I work in service so I do thing so that the not so smart get what I'm doing and saying. Maybe I'm over analyzing this, but please tell if I'm wrong I can except that!!!

Comment

My only advice would be to: INJOY THE FORUM...... Thanks....

Comment

Thanks mbig I will, stick a fork in me i'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

one week ban is not so bad. this board is so much better than others out there. you can really learn alot here and most people just dont want that jepordized

Comment

Originally posted by bmorrison View Post
                      one week ban is not so bad. this board is so much better than others out there. you can really learn alot here and most people just dont want that jepordized
                      100%

Sorry BigTime, hope your friend comes back next week and hope you enjoy the forums. Put on a helmet, grab a shovel and start digging around here, this place is a goldmine of info.
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

U think, that why there are any mods and a good board has great members that make the board what it is. Those are the eyes and ears of a board.
                        Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                        Yeah at least it was only a week long ban and not perm. It's impossible for MODS to be on at all times and monitor the site.

Comment

Most are given warnnings. This is a family board and we try and run a tight ship. Anyone that gets banned on this board deserves it. Compare this board to others. Do you see anyone cursing at one another or bashing, nope. So if one is banned here, he did soething wrong. How many warnnings have we gave people in the chat box and they continued, so their gone.
                          Originally posted by BigTime View Post
                          I was speaking with a friend and he said he was banned on this forum. He told me what he did, I?m all for following the rules but the rules are not clearly posted, if not for me looking all over I would have not found them myself. I think if you?re not going to post the rules clearly then give the members one warning and if they break the rules a second time then banned them.
                          Does anyone agree or I?m I alone on this. What do the members think let me know

Comment

Great answer stumpy. we are all Big boys we know right from wrong.
                            Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                            TBH I've never read the rules but I've been around long enough to know what's what. Maybe something clearer is needed for people new to these type of forums.

Comment

Oh I'm through. Excuses excuses, If you are to stupid to realize that what you say may not be the smartest thing to say in a public forum then I can't reason with you!!! therefore I have no use for you. But if you ruin something that i value and I happen to see you sometime out in public at some show I'll take it up with you then. I'm done talking to complete idiots who should just stay home..... don't comment on my comment cause I'm lookin for a reason to snap just stay the hell away from me!!!!

Comment

I have to explain myself to some goddamn 5th grader who can't understand why its not Ok to pick his nose and eat it??? Screw that if you need it explained to you any clearer than i suggest you run away and take your toys with you

Comment

Working...
                                X