No announcement yet.

I lost my cool I'm walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am to everyone who knows me said I'm so sweet but when I get mad hang on to something lol the cage is my stress reliever
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
      Thats great he got what he deserved. Good lad cage, you did what any loving father would have done. Infact even if i had witnessed that happen to someone elses little girl i still would have kicked his face off. Some people are just disgusting. Jesus if i hit a little girl with my cart and made her bleed i probably would have started crying and then bought her loads of toys to say sorry ha ha... But behind my masculine front im a total softie me.
      Same here.

Comment

Haha awesome bro, that jerk deserved it You stood up and protected your daughter; that @ss had it coming to him.

Comment

Yeah I still can't believe that this guy did that I mean who would hurt a kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
            Good new guys the asshole I wrecked was winged in two states for beating his wife and step son he has been on the run for a year no charges for me . I do feel bad that my kids had too see me lose my cool like that but sometimes the animal in all of us comes out
            he did seem heartless. thats for sure. still, i hope you know how lucky you are. there is no question, you got a gift this time. you're a good guy, from what i see here at JM and i'd hate to see you get yourself in real trouble one day. stay cool brother.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah no more fighting for me I was really lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                Lol thank bro . On a funny note my little girl went to school and was telling her teacher what happen to her eye and all she told the teacher my dad took care of that bad man he turned in to the hulk like the movie but dad didn't turn green lol I was cracking up when the teacher called me about this
                Didn't you turn green?? I was sure you are green

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                  Same here.
                  stumpy, did you watched that same blank tape as Naomi Watts did in the movie "The Ring" and have seven days to live? Your face in the avatar indicates so. heehee

Cage, you're the man, brother! I'm pretty sure there are others out there that would've shot that son of a gun on the spot. You did what any father would've done. And I do agree with running in to some really rude people at Walmart. Believe it or not, Target does have a friendlier customer base.

Comment

Cage, You gave him what he deserved! Any father here knows we would go the extra mile to protect our children! You should have busted his head with the cart, Then had your daughter kick him in the face lol.
                    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

Originally posted by tiger View Post
                      stumpy, did you watched that same blank tape as Naomi Watts did in the movie "The Ring" and have seven days to live? Your face in the avatar indicates so. heehee

snip
                      Had the same comment on every English & Spanish speaking forum I've posted..................why didn't I just crop the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                        Had the same comment on every English & Spanish speaking forum I've posted..................why didn't I just crop the picture?
                        lol...It was too tempting to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoShotYa View Post
                          Cage, You gave him what he deserved! Any father here knows we would go the extra mile to protect our children! You should have busted his head with the cart, Then had your daughter kick him in the face lol.
                          Lol that that would have been good should of thought of that one

Comment

Working...
                          X