Burger beat down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger beat down.

Started out the morning as usual. Breakfast an hour before gym and boost shake. I'm on my 2nd week of a bulk cycle. All feels good. No bad signs, all good.
    Get on the treadmill as always and legs went to hurting after 15 minuet's. I had to stop.

I did step out yesturday and broke out of diet and had a Swiss Bacon Cheese Burger and Fries. Oh and fried shrimp... Unsweet tea and NO beer.. Honest I thought this would have been good because today was a heavy
    lift day and I wanted a little extra fat to build with...

Is this possible ??? Is the fact that I ate so shitty I fucked with my body enough to cause a slow down ?

My weight lifting went well.. Good pumps with great streanth but I didnt go back for my second half of the mill due to time and appointments but I would have probably skipped it today.

Any one have this happen before. ??? Or is this just an off day for me ?
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

IMO- no. Ur bulking bro... Eat everything. Stay as lean as you possibly can, but a slip here and there is not going to harm you while lifting. I am very clean with ky diet but i def slip up. Ate 13 donuts one day. Another day im sure the only thing I ate was ground sirloin and BBQ. I have a very specific diet that i eat every part of everyday but it only equats to 3800-4100 cal and i am feeling too hungry not to put whatever else i see down the hatch. Hard to BULK when eating like a bird. As far as skipping a workout, i feel that is more of a mental thing, we all get lazy from time to time. A break isnt a bad idea either...

As far as u eating so shitty that you caused ir body to slow down? hmmmm i dont thunk so? Maybe? Im up about 30 lbs since i started my bulk and havnt noticed a whole lot of slowing down. Just steady gains. Be consistant!!!
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I been really good with what I eat.. Lean cuts Turkey, Chicken, and Steak. And yes 7 to 8 times a day... Still felt odd. Like I just started working out for the first time.
      None the less Ill see what happens over the next few days. Still feeling a little off today. Not in no great rush.. LOL! Ya lazy !!!

Im going to get some coffee and some Turkey and Brown rice Feeding time again...

Comment

Originally posted by Duggel25
        That happens sometimes i mean its very common and natural we sometimes starve for something which isn't in our diet but we still want it so the best thing you need to do in this type of situation is skip your meal i mean whenever you feel hungry for fast food eat something else like grilled vegetables with pepper or boiled.Take juice or popcorn so you eat something and the thought of that meal gets outta your mind.
        Popcorn is an option in stock and well used. After the 2 days of feeling like shit I switched my A/I to Arimidex.. Back on track.. Energy is up and work out is progressing. Just
        got done eating and getting back in the shop... Thanks for your advise.

Comment

HOLD THAT LAST POST... LEFT NIPPLE WENT TO HURTING BAD THIS AM.. I was in the shower and ran the wash cloth
          across my chest and was suprised to say the least and freaked the hell out when my nipple was hurting and puffy.

I'M BACK ON WITH THE "GP Anastrozole"

Major NO NO switching to Arimidex.. I think I jumped the gun on my thought of high Estrogen and loss of energy.

Pain as of this evening has eased back and puffiness has deminished... Holly fuck me... I dont need man boobs !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
            HOLD THAT LAST POST... LEFT NIPPLE WENT TO HURTING BAD THIS AM.. I was in the shower and ran the wash cloth
            across my chest and was suprised to say the least and freaked the hell out when my nipple was hurting and puffy.

I'M BACK ON WITH THE "GP Anastrozole"

Major NO NO switching to Arimidex.. I think I jumped the gun on my thought of high Estrogen and loss of energy.

Pain as of this evening has eased back and puffiness has deminished... Holly fuck me... I dont need man boobs !!!

TB, I'm confused by your post. Arimidex is the trade name of anastrozole. Do you just have two different brands of it? One seems to work better than the other?

Comment

YES... The generic brand sucks ass... I thought GP brand was not working and switched to "What the doctor Prescribes" Major NO NO to say the least. As of today
              I have a little spot of sensitivity And all feels good and looks good.. HRT has caused puffy nips before BUT never pain like that... LOL!

Its been a learning experience for my first cycle. Shows me that the gear is awesome...

I would consider the side effects normal and the cycle awesome for a first time experience . You dont know how pleased I am. Cant wait till Monday to get back in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                Ate 13 donuts one day.
                I just gained 3 pounds of pure fat just reading that.
                Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

LOL! I wont do the Donuts either.

Comment

Working...
                  X