9 weeks out from first comp advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 weeks out from first comp advice

So I'll be 9 weeks out from my first competition this Saturday I need some tips or advice as far as my diet or workout,my body fat 3 weeks ago was at 12.6% havent checked again im 5ft11 245lbs,i see differences with becoming more vascular and have some veins strting to show through my lower abdominal but im concerned i might not be dropping quick enough,this past week I've incorporated a no fat day which I felt miserable my diet is as follows

Meal one
    8-10 oz chicken
    1/4 cup almonds

Meal two
    2 scoop shake
    2 tb spoon of nat Pb or 1/4 cup almonds

Meal three
    8-10 oz chicken
    1 1/2 cup string beans

Meal four
    2 scoop shake
    2 tb spoon nat Pb or 1/4 cup almonds

Meal five
    8oz salmon
    2 cups string beans

Meal six
    10oz tilapia

Only condiments I use are mustard,adobo and garlic powder. I have my refeed on Saturday and it's ecentially palumbos guide lines,just wanted to know any advice I could get to really get totally ready for this

Also I'm running only my second cycle ever which looks like this
    Week one-six 500wk test e 5tabs turinabol a day
    Week six-ten test e 500wk
    Week ten-fifteen test e 500wk trenboleone 500wk
    Week fifteen-twenty test e 500wk tren 500wk and 5tabs win daily
    I'm about to be on week ten now,any advice on diet though would be great

Last thing training split is as follows
    Mon-chest n calves
    Tues-back and hams
    Wed-shoulders
    Thurs-biceps and quads
    Fri-triceps and forearms
    Sat&sun off
    Cardio evey day 45min minimum low BPM around 120

Jwo711 - contact Sam1976 + thedub3 they r the 2 that I know of who have recently competed.

good luck.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks a bunch man

Comment

So I did the competition figured I'd fill you guys in I ended up taking 3rd in the heavyweights pretty happy with that for first show and would like to give major props to Sam for some helpful tips

Comment

nice showing for a 1st show
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

vn man.. that takes alot of stones just to enter.. must feel good to have ur hard word pay off.

Comment

congratz! Sam is some of the nicest dude i know who's always willing to help. he def has a lot of experiences with comp, both good and bad.

Comment

Thanks guys! yeah Sam is an awesome guy and also gotta send my thanks to naps great products

Comment

awesome man, glad you had a good experience! and glad that i could help you out. a lot of guys have helped me along the way, so it's nice to be able to give something back.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X