Fat Macro Question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Macro Question..

Hey everyone.. I got a question concerning Fat Macro's..

I have prescribed my self a macro count of

220g Protein, 150g carbs on training days, 60 grams of fat.. 6 meals a day.. so 10 grams of fat each meal.. fats I used are mostly natural peanut butter, natural almond butter and coconut oil.

what i'm noticing is the fat in the chicken breast is 12 grams per about every 8 oz of chicken.. well this is blowing my 60g of fat way out of wack.. Im getting closer to 90g of fat..

should I reduce the amount of actual fats I take to lower that back down? I was once told dont count the chicken as fats in the macro's but looking at the numbers dont seem like I should?

Thanks for any response..
    Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

You should not exced the 60g
    I use myfitnesspal application
    Will track all your macros

Comment

thank you..

yes actually thats what made me come to the realization.. in 8oz of chicken breasts there is about 12g of fat.. I just need to adjust back some of the actual fats I take..

Comment

You should absolutely count the fat in chicken.All food ingested needs to be tracked,whether it be whole food or liquid.It all adds to your daily totals.

Comment

I was instructed a different way and I can see now why some of the fat burning process has waned.. Thanks brother F.I.S.T.

Comment

Working...
          X