A little jersey history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little jersey history

Whats goin on all, Pleasure to be here. Names Anthony, 33yo, Central Jersey. Father of two boys 14 & 5. Been with the same woman for half my life basically (14yrs)
    My ol lady's Korean, Def got a little Asian Persuasion LOL.
    I found my way to this site to talk with some like minded individuals, and to learn.
    My experience with "enhancers" started around 17 thru 19yo. As a teen a friend and I worked out pretty regularly, its how we dealt with our issues.
    No matter what I did, a bird cage hung from my neck..lol
    Luckily I befriended a great guy, who knew his shit* Who became a mentor of sorts, he guided me out of kindness and not $$. Looking back at the amount of work he did writing out my work out schedules, what to work, how to work ect... Cause before this, Bench and Curls were all I really knew.
    Maybe my bubble isn't big enough, But I can honestly say 75% 85% of people I knew or came to know that use or used " enhancers" were great people! I'm talking true passionate, humanitarian people. Quick to help, once they got to know you.
    The first couple weeks training at a real Gym, were a little intimidating mainly from an anxiety point, that I didn't want to look like a fool. But after a couple months the biggest guys, who I was a little uneasy around, were some of the nicest and helpful.
    I changed my diet, lifestyle everything. Even stopped drinking..( 6mos at least lol)
    And saw some great results, I'd have to say after 2 years I was 220. I know the natural timing had a lot to do with this, but it felt great to see decent results. At least some canary's showed in the bird cage. Then I met my ol lady, stopped going to the gym, and it'd take about 2yrs for my diet to go to hell.
    Fast forward to this last year, About I year ago I couldn't take how I felt anymore, I just didn't feel anything like myself. I was uncertain, indecisive, low confidence, no sex drive, couldn't remember shit, stopped talking to friends, never went out ect... I blew up to 280lbs.... A fat fucker...lol
    I couldn't take it anymore, So I went to the doctor and sure enough my T Score was 36. lol ThirtySix!, It was the lowest my Doc. (Villanobis) ever seen in his 12 years being a doc. I convinced him the injections would be best for me, Because wiping that gel on you every day is a pain in the ass, plus I couldn't hold my little guy. Cause It could rub off on him/ or his body could absorb it.... He put me on 1ml test cyp 200mg every 14 days. a few months and blood tests later he bumped it up to every 10days. I've been on this schedule for aprox 8 months. Within the first week of injecting, I knew i was on the right road! I never thought Testosterone effected so much. I knew sex / muscels / anger...
    I'm in such a better place mentally, physically, emotionally... I can play with my little guy. But recently I lost my insurance, unemployed... So I can't afford paying cash for the visit and the script, so I'm looking for alt. solutions.

Ohh and the name came from years as a troubled teen / young adult. The expression Some one you know sees you walking up and says.... UHH OHH here comes trouble.

Welcome fellow HRT user. I was 46 and know what it like to look up from a deep hole cause my T was 133 and the depression was on real. You come to the right place for information. Read and read a lot. Please go over the rules on the board's. Better to be safe and not get banned. Oh also you might want to check out the sponsors.
    Just a heads up, Naps is GTG. Check out there web page. Welcome arbored.

Time Bandit
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks Time Bandit, Appreciate the recommendation! Deep and dark is a pretty good way to describe it, Only when I thought I hit bottom.... It was like pulling out a shovel and digging deeper...lol I've wrestled with depression all my life, but always could pull myself out after a week or so. But When I started thinking my kids are better off without me, and actually started to believe my family would be better off collecting insurance money then having me around, The alarm finally went off. I'm glad to hear you made it out. Feels like a blessing looking back...

Comment

Glad you didn't take the road of a permanent solution to what will amount to a short term problem. Sounds you're back on track and moving forward. Glad you didn't get to the 'insurance money' point. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they don't pay in situations like that. I'm a nube around here, but I've already read some very good advice on many of the forums.

Comment

Welcome t brother!
          Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Im not religous. But i do believe 2 things
            God wouldnt put more weight on your shoulders then he thought a man like you could handle
            And number 2 god wouldnt create ur soul mate if he didnt intend for you to meet them
            Oh im still waiting for the second one to come true
            But goodluck and stay jersey strong bro

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
              Thanks Time Bandit, Appreciate the recommendation! Deep and dark is a pretty good way to describe it, Only when I thought I hit bottom.... It was like pulling out a shovel and digging deeper...lol I've wrestled with depression all my life, but always could pull myself out after a week or so. But When I started thinking my kids are better off without me, and actually started to believe my family would be better off collecting insurance money then having me around, The alarm finally went off. I'm glad to hear you made it out. Feels like a blessing looking back...
              Brother I found myself in a command situation and telling my self I should not be here. Thats when the light turned on and I stepped down from that position. The darkness almost got me. I was ineffective at my duties and lives depended on me to be on top of my game. I to had some grim thoughts but like you held on. Now I have people
              telling me that I have inspired them to take better care of them selves and there eating right and going to a gym... Life has done a 360 for me. I had to search and find
              a doctor that would listen and the rest I do on my own. I conscious as to what I eat and wake every day at 5am and get out the bed and get to the gym.I look at it like
              its my life line and no one will do it for me. This is mine and I look good and feel great. Best rules to live by that I have found are the 6 rules that Arnold Schwarzenegger put together. Find them on line. Read them and make them part of your life. I try every day to do all 6... And Im in a happy place doing it. Glad to see ya here.
              Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X