Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

They're definitely not in Africa

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Boonspeaks View Post
    They're definitely not in Africa

Oh shit. Sorry. Didn't realize you was that far away.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bumpman82 View Post
    Oh shit. Sorry. Didn't realize you was that far away.

Naw mehn, you're fine. I shoulda tagged the topic better. We've sorta got a food shortage thing cuz the rains come in later and later each year and the exchange rates from importation's not doing us any favors. So I'm like tryina think outside the box and be proactive (which is just being reactive really). So I'm thinking if there's a right way to make eggs and mushrooms compensate for the nutritional value of meat? Cuz I heard fish is a no-no.

Naw mehn, you're fine. I shoulda tagged the topic better. We've sorta got a food shortage thing cuz the rains come in later and later each year and the exchange rates from importation's not doing us any favors. So I'm like tryina think outside the box and be proactive (which is just being reactive really). So I'm thinking if there's a right way to make eggs and mushrooms compensate for the nutritional value of meat? Cuz I heard fish is a no-no.

Fish is fine. Eggs too. Eat what ya got!!! Whatever carb source u can find, eat the hell out of that too. Bread, rice, potato whatever

Last edited by bumpman82; 10-26-2021 at 05:45 AM.

Yeah, thanks man. Now I just need to figure out how to get the sleep I need (so hopeless)

Yeah, thanks man. Now I just need to figure out how to get the sleep I need (so hopeless)

Good luck on that. When u figure it out, let me know too

Oof! Another one bites the dust.

-

I dont use any supplements in the water, just fresh clean water each day. This way, you can give them the water without wasting any supplements. I add supplements to my egg food.

I'm like tryina avoid supplements in any way possible. Esp those with crazy side effects that really punish you when you skip the gym for weeks... Months even!