Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help! Need gains the natural way.

Hi guys, I love working out and being healthy and all however I'm also trying to gain a bit of weight but no dice. I've legit been working out (on and off) for 3 years but I never seem able to retain mass. It's like build mass today gone tomorrow. Pls help, I need natural remedies for my lil problem. Thanks

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Let's look at diet first. How much are you eating a day, and what is your height/weight/activity level?

Ur also gonna have to quit being off and on in the gym. It's takes a while of wearing that weight for it to truly stick especially being natural.
    Count ur cals. Ur not eating what you think you are I guarantee it!!
    Frequency is key!! Doin a bro split, especially being natty isn't gonna cut it. Do the hard stuff and use progressive overload. Track ur lifts

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Thanks for the awesome feedback guys. So umm... About what Frank said about my diet well umm... I recently got a pay reduction at my job (which wasn't even paying much to begin with) plus I've been tryina save for an apartment of my own so I more or less eat once a day. The hours of work are unforgiving and at night insomnia's my bedmate . Sorry about the sob story guys but yh I still wanna try to do my bit at the gym. I'm 183cm tall and weigh 69kg which is kinda shite for a person of my height. I really don't know what to do but I wanna make a change.

Forgot to add that I've got crippling insomnia

Quote Originally Posted by bumpman82 View Post
    Ur also gonna have to quit being off and on in the gym. It's takes a while of wearing that weight for it to truly stick especially being natural.
    Count ur cals. Ur not eating what you think you are I guarantee it!!
    Frequency is key!! Doin a bro split, especially being natty isn't gonna cut it. Do the hard stuff and use progressive overload. Track ur lifts

Hrd I should have a diet comprised of chicken for the gains but my pocket legit won't let me. Any relatively cheaper alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by Boonspeaks View Post
    Hrd I should have a diet comprised of chicken for the gains but my pocket legit won't let me. Any relatively cheaper alternative?

Cheaper cuts like thighs or red meat is great too. Shop ur discount grocery stores

Quote Originally Posted by bumpman82 View Post
    Cheaper cuts like thighs or red meat is great too. Shop ur discount grocery stores

Nothing like that over here but thanks anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Boonspeaks View Post
    Nothing like that over here but thanks anyways

Sav a lot
    Aldi
    UGO(United grocery outlet)
    They're everywhere. Every place has a discount grocery store

Even just chk thighs at Walmart or meat on sale there too.