Time to try HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to try HGH

So I turned 50 this summer and I am wanting to start HGH. I am thinking 2iu once a day like 2pm after my workout. Basically for 200 days if I got 400iu total. I already take a small dose of test bi weekly. Basically I am just looking to stay young I guess.
    So my questions are can I just do it for 6 months as a one time deal or is this something you do forever once you start? Also anyone with experience, how are the blue tops compared to some of the others? Price wise they look really good.
    Any advice with this type of dosage is appreciated.
    sigpic

Somatropin Canada Peptides is very good!!
    Hardcore (labs) 2 the bone

Comment

I am also interested of using HGH. I have searched some information about HGH. There are many web shops that sell HGH, but I need only the products which is guarantee the quality and efficiency.

I have got some information about HGH and I also would like to share with you.
      The design of product is just out look but what we need is effectiveness of the drug.

Where I can find the right HGH with competitive price?

Comment

I think you're gonna love it at that dosage for overall quality feeling.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
          So I turned 50 this summer and I am wanting to start HGH. I am thinking 2iu once a day like 2pm after my workout. Basically for 200 days if I got 400iu total. I already take a small dose of test bi weekly. Basically I am just looking to stay young I guess.
          So my questions are can I just do it for 6 months as a one time deal or is this something you do forever once you start? Also anyone with experience, how are the blue tops compared to some of the others? Price wise they look really good.
          Any advice with this type of dosage is appreciated.
          Good luck bud. How have your results been so far?

I'm only 29 but will be starting hgh here next week. I'll be running 2iu's a day as well.. my primary reason for wanting to run hgh is for the better sleep side affect. I work shift work and it has completely shot my sleep pattern. Even on prescription Ambien I only average 5 hours of sleep. I need more. Ordered 2 kits to get going, if i sleep better I'll run it for quite awhile.

Somatropin from Canada Peptides is what i ordered myself. Paid 250 per 100iu kit, a little more expensive than some but it's also domestic and took 3 days to get to me.

Comment

Hey,

That's still high price. I see another web shop provide HGH in very low price.

Comment

I am 40 years old, 240 lbs, running 250 of Cyp 2x a week. I started taking blue tops and gray tops about a month ago. I know it takes awhile for some guys to see results, but I have seen instant results. I have lost almost 10lbs and my general sense of well being has improved dramatically. I started off at 2ius/day, worked up to 1.5ius 2x/day and am now beginning 2ius 2x/day. I have changed my diet and am eating pretty responsibly as well. I think the the generic tops of HGH are GTG!

Comment

Originally posted by jordan2323 View Post
                I am 40 years old, 240 lbs, running 250 of Cyp 2x a week. I started taking blue tops and gray tops about a month ago. I know it takes awhile for some guys to see results, but I have seen instant results. I have lost almost 10lbs and my general sense of well being has improved dramatically. I started off at 2ius/day, worked up to 1.5ius 2x/day and am now beginning 2ius 2x/day. I have changed my diet and am eating pretty responsibly as well. I think the the generic tops of HGH are GTG!
                Sounds awesome
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jordan2323 View Post
                  Sounds awesome
                  sigpic

Comment

Careful you get what you pay for..............

Originally posted by Marcuse3471 View Post
                    Hey,
                    That's still high price. I see another web shop provide HGH in very low price.
                    IMO
                    For overall well being, minor aches and pain repair 2ius EOD works great - for us older Dudes.
                    6-8-10 ius for fat burning help and some growth.
                    10-15 is awesome but $$$$$$$$$$$$
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                    X