Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joining LA Sober House – Any Experiences or Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining LA Sober House – Any Experiences or Suggestions?

I'm planning to join LA Sober House soon and wanted to hear from anyone who has spent time there. I’ve done some research, but I’d love to get some real-life insights from those who've been through it.

What was your experience like? How supportive was the environment, and what did you think of the staff and programs? I’m curious about the day-to-day routine and any tips you might have for making the most of the experience.

Also, if there’s anything I should be aware of or prepare for ahead of time, I’d really appreciate your advice.

Design To Recover Sober House is known for offering a supportive, structured environment with compassionate staff and effective programs. Day-to-day routines often include therapy, group sessions, and personal time for reflection. Many recommend being open, proactive in building connections, and embracing the process fully. To prepare, focus on mental readiness and pack essentials for self-care. Establishing a positive mindset before entering will help you maximize the experience. I got sober in LA sober house and to be very honest, I will rate it 10/10 because of its environment, training skills, support. Will suggest you to give a read to this article: https://www.designtorecover.com/arti...ry-environment. If you need more information, I'm here to help. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X