Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ordered the test e 250 and anadrol 50do you think this is a good bulking cycle im

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ordered the test e 250 and anadrol 50do you think this is a good bulking cycle im

This will be my.first cycle in two years and I dont want to blow up to much water weight so if anyone can give me good idea on how to take it I would appreciate it I was thing 500 mg test a week in two shoots and 100 mg anadrol ed

Thats a pretty heavy dose of anadrol especially is you have never taken it befor... Make sure you are taking a good AI with it that should help keep bloat down. Me personally i am sensitive to estrogen sides so i take .75 mg of letro eod. That keeps my gyno at bay and some of the bloat. Letro is toxic and very strong would not recommend using it unless u have experience... Would try exemestane first.

Comment

Use exemestane at 12.5 mgs Ed don't fuck with letro lol run your test at 500 weekly drol can b 100mg drol Ed first 4-6 weeks. If your diet is clean and u are not above 12ish%body fat then do cardio eat good and grow or cut personally this cycle can make u look pretty good but it would b way better if u r lean

Comment

like pesto said go for aromasin 12.5mg ed 500mg test twice week and 50mg anadrol ed. watch you diet and do some cardio avoid unnecessary protein powder, use only post workout then eat clean. have 10mg nolva on hands i found nolva and aromasin kills my water retention if every thing else is in check, but i normally do fine with exemstane only.. i can recomend some masteron is mild and work whell with test, but not as and AI!

Comment

Working...
        X