BigPa 16 Week Monster Cycle #GPBABY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey mate,

you should see some changes in vascularity from the Bold after about ~4 weeks. Increase in appetite started week ~1-2 in my case. (I did no Dbol kickstart either :P )

Keep it rollinĀ“

Comment

Yeah well the Balkan dbol is totally bunk. I have contacted the source and will see what is said about it. Anyways got in on a free giveaway from another site on some PEP dbol and drol. I am looking forward to it. Got them and will try tonight.

Will let everyone know how it goes with these.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

noooo i buy gp diana a few days ago ... i'm waiting
        so man good cycle .... are u prepare for any competiton or not? i have to start the preparation about 1 month and the first part of that is ena + bolde + diana kik and a little slin XD ... near the same ... i wanna give a chance to gp ena + bolde stack ... can u give me feed about that ?

Comment

Originally posted by lorenzino841 View Post
          noooo i buy gp diana a few days ago ... i'm waiting
          so man good cycle .... are u prepare for any competiton or not? i have to start the preparation about 1 month and the first part of that is ena + bolde + diana kik and a little slin XD ... near the same ... i wanna give a chance to gp ena + bolde stack ... can u give me feed about that ?
          GP dbol is very good you do not have to worry. Loved the GP. As far as giving you advice on this GP Bold it is my first time using it. I will let you know in about 8 weeks. Definitely feeling the test already. And no brother I don't compete I just like to be in awesome condition! And I like people to say dang dude is swole!
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

kk i understand ... thx for advice bro i have to start soon ... mi prep cycle for april \ may ... like also me 16 to 20 week ... 3 part first bulk , than little lean to fix , than a very strong cut for stage .... like fitst part with ena + bolde + diana + slin , second part with susta + tren + primo and the last part with propio + masta + winny + oxa . like this ?
            i follow u ....great time !

Comment

Hey Bigpa, Ive used Balkan D-Bol for a few cycles a few years back and didnt get anything from it. Went up to 100 mgs a day just to see and got nothing. Balkan is junk and a waste of time. Get yourself some GP or Biomed and you will be happy. Last few bulk cycles I ran GP D-Bol at 40 mgs per day and noticed after a few days my strenght and size going up. I also sometimes run 10 mgs per day between my bulk cycles just to help keep everything.

Comment

I have not been as detailed with this thread as in the past so I apologize for that. I am in my fifth week now and I am starting to get some good gains. Weighed in at 208 the other day. For some reason I am not putting on a ton of water weight like I should be. It is okay though I don't look bloated at all. Figuring the gains are solid instead of all water. Just an update on my test dose still doing 500mg GP Test E but also 50mg of Pep's test prop mixed in 2x a week. So 600mg a week. Not seeing anything from the EQ as of yet. Not getting the spike in hunger as some people report. Maybe still to soon. Now I took Pep's dbol for 2 weeks and I felt awesome every workout. Doing 50mg ED of his drol now. Only second day but I had a great leg workout last night.

So looking good and feeling good except for some pretty aggravating headaches.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Update. Finished 6th week pin Thursday. Still doing 500mg GP test e with a 100mg bump of Pep's test prop EW. 600mg GP Bold EW.

Been doing Pep's drol for 2 weeks also when he shipped out the freebies to try. I really like both the dbol and drol. Been getting some nice pumps and intense work outs. To my surprise I am not holding much water weight this cycle. Have put on about 8lbs and not water. I usually bloat up pretty good with dbol and long ester test but not this time. My strength is through the roof!

Now going to get blood work done Tuesday. Going to see how good this test e is. Not going to add in Pep's prop on Monday's pin so I will just have the GP test e in the system.

I am also not having any signs of gyno this run. Itchy nips or tender nips or and signs of high E in any way. Doing .5mg adex E3D but feel as if I don't need it at all but I will keep taking it to be safe.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Okay just checking in on my cycle and letting you know how it is going. Been on for 9 weeks now. Strength is through the roof, starting to see some vascularity from the EQ. Definitely liking this run. So here is the interesting part. I had blood work done before cycle to make sure all my numbers were where they should be. My test was 766 not bad right. Well I had it done again 2 weeks ago and went today for a follow up and my Doctor is tripping. My test is 4926 lol. I was thinking that this test e that I am running would be a little weak because it expired September. Well the numbers don't lie lol. Everything else looks great!
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I just ended my cycle and all this talk Im drooling again... 9 weeks to go.. By the way YOUR A MONSTER!!!
                      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140107_164322_640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	152686

Hear is the proof GP Test E is the BOMB!! Numbers don't lie.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I can not believe that everybody likes to look at post of people complaining about this or that. But when you post up real results of our sponsors gear not one person replies. This is nuts!
                          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

By the way I am adding in Pep's mast prop to my cycle for these last 7 weeks. Did my first pin. Yesterday. Hoping it with harden me up some.
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

hey bud, just read through your post here. I'm very glad to see your numbers. I just started my first cycle running gp test e at 500mg so your numbers make me very happy!! I was curious how you order your bloodwork. I've had blood work done twice prior to starting and both labs cap at 1200 or 1500 i think it was.. so it would just read high when i get my blood work done again in about six weeks. I'd really like to see the actual number...

Comment

I think you may be mistaken about the number it is showing. For some reason depending on the Lab that actually test your blood they have different ranges to what is normal range. For example 241-847 is normal range for the lab checks my blood. But some may be like 330-1100. It varies. However it will show your actual number. You obviously looked at mine. *4926 you can't see it in the pic but out to the right it has an H for high lol. I did it to see how good the test is. And I couldn't be happier.
                                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                                X