No announcement yet.

Mfire cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's hiding tonight, she won't even sit on the couch cause she knows it'll be on if i look over at her! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mfire View Post
      She's hiding tonight, she won't even sit on the couch cause she knows it'll be on if i look over at her! Lol
      Haha! Sounds like the test is doing its thing!

Comment

Digitfit hr log for weight lifting session I was telling you about As'ad
        Attached Files

Comment

Very cool! Looks like I'll be browsing amazon later tonight. It'd be nice to know whats going on during those cardio sessions especially.

Comment

Keep at her brother. Can't wait till I start mine. Going to be all over my wife
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Your gonna have to change your name to monsterpa!

Comment

Mfire your lookin awesome brother, glad to hear the guys where here to help you out. I've had some things goin on and I haven't been writing much, but I do check things out once and awhile. Keep it up brother and soon you'll be thinkin about doin a contest.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Well the fitness guy is coming by today to measure body fat % for my group, kinda nervous but excited at the same time
                  Last edited by Mfire; 10-31-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

nothing to be nervous about brother! you are making your improvements. We are all proud of ya bud. As long as they see your improving and taking PT serious ur in the clear!
                    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

How do you deal with Acne on the chest, I've tried just about everything over the counter beside proactive

Comment

Wash !!! LMAO! No really. Its a pain in the ass. I use Oxywash. Seams to work well. You know this is all part of the game.

You going to give the body juice some has to leak out...LOL!
                        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I shower three to four times a day to clean the oil, nice and dry when I'm done. 10 minutes later its like i rubbed oil all over me, it wouldn't be so bad if they would heal, i can't believe how long it takes acne to heal

Comment

Use body wash with salicylic acid in it (like the Neutrogena body wash, etc). That is the only thing that keeps the acne to a minimum for me. I would also use the oxy spot treatment on the bad areas daily. I use the oxy pads on my face every morning when on cycle and it keeps my face clear.
                            If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Luckily i am not getting them on my face, just my chest and the back of my head in my hair, i didn't get them on my chest till my wife decided to wax my fur coat about a month ago, but they aren't normal acne, it's like a thick white paste, almost like cake frosting that comes out. They take forever to heal
                              Last edited by Mfire; 11-03-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

OK.. GAGGING HERE!! I get it but not "GACK!!" Frosting,,,,, Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
                                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X