No announcement yet.

Nature101 cycle 8: Andromix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time injecting into my peck today. Virgin muscle! Lol. 1cc with a 1inch pin. Feels pretty good! A little tight.

Really feeling the tightness in my chest from the tren. I remember my girl asking me why I was breathing funny. I gues it didn't occur to me a the time untill she mentioned something. Now it's something I am very aware of.

So far so good! Weighed in at 197.1 his morning.

Off to the gym for a big back day. Feeling great!

-Nature
    Nature101
    Last edited by Nature101; 10-27-2013, 10:44 PM.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I may try a peck pin when I start my cycle.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I am happy I went into my peck. I needed to give my quads and glutes a little more rest. I have 2 pin sites in each quad, one in each glute and now I have both pecks to work with. I went 1cc with a 1 inch needle of andromix and I feel no real PIP. when I woke up today I busted out a few sets of pushups and I felt totally fine.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Weighed in at 199.8 today. So close to that goal but I feel in reality I am going to have to get past 210 to walk at 200after pct. I hear most of the gains from andromix stay on but I can really predict that at this time- just focused on gaining as much muscle as I can. I have noticed that my bf% is decreasing as well. My abs had a nice layer of fat on them but now I am really starting to trim that section and my washboards are coming back very nicely. Looking lean all around. I am on day 11 of andromix after a 21 day test c start- so 32 days in so far. I am very excited to see how things are going to look 3 weeks from now.

My diet has been near flawless and my workouts have been fantastic. I stated earlier that my off days were Tuesday- Saturday and Sunday but I wasn't able to keep that schedule. I went and works out this weekend. Takin today off and moving fwd I will keep my original schedule- rest is SO important especially when you are going 2x a day.

Thanks for following everyone.

-Nature

Comment

I really like this for a push / pull day...
            Straight sets mixed with supersets -

Set type - Exercise - Sets Reps Rest (sec)

Regular - Incline Bench Press - 3 13 60
            Super Set - Incline Dumbbell Press + Incline Flyes - 3 8 + 8 90
            Regular - Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 3 10 60
            Superset - Flat Dumbbell Press + Dips - 3 8 + 8 90
            Regular - Low Pulley Row - 3 13 60
            Superset - Low Pulley Row+ Chin Up - 3 8 + 8 90
            Regular - One Arm Dumbbell Row - 3 10 60
            Super Set - Bent Dumbbell Row + Bent Lateral Raise - 3 8 + 8 90
            STAY GOLD

Comment

Bad ass routine my friend. That will promote some good gains. especially in the endurance aspect. This will be my workout for tomorrow. Thanks!

Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                Bad ass routine my friend. That will promote some good gains. especially in the endurance aspect. This will be my workout for tomorrow. Thanks!

Anyone else?
                Sweet! Let me know how it goes, buddy!
                STAY GOLD

Comment

YO!

Quick update. I do believe now the sides are starting to show from the tren. seems like I am sweating all day and especially at night. aggression is through the roof and I am finding myself being short with people and a little out of character. My face has taken on this red shade to it.

as far as strength- Ive never lifted this heavy of weights. I benched 4 sets of 6 @ 250 Monday and ive never been able to do that. my squats are reps of 350 and leg presses I am maxing out the machine. I feel as if I am not able to get a full workout in as my recovery is so fast. everytime I leave the gym I am feeling like I could go another round but I am taking the cautious route as I don't want to injure myself.

I am noticing the layer of fat on my midsection is melting away as the days progress. everyday I wake up my 8 pack is coming back to life! been a while since ive seen those babies as I have been running bulk cycles for so long

my diet is still at 5000cal a day and I am gaining weight but virtually zero fat. I am up to 201.7 today. hard to believe I still have so many weeks left of this cycle.

pinning everyday has been awesome. zero pip and even tho I pinned in my virgin pecks- I am still able to breeze by the workouts, only a little sore but that is expected when pinning in areas never pinned before.

so far-I am very very impressed by Andromix. only complaint is the hard ons at night while I am trying to sleep. girlfriend doesn't mind but for me, its getting a little excessive. lol

annnnnddddddd....

.....that's all ive got!

thanks for following

-Nature

Comment

Nature sounds like you're killing it bro! Glad to hear you're getting those amazing strength gains! I'm following the log closely my friend, I can't wait to hear about the end results.

Cheers mate,
                    As'ad

Comment

Thank you As'ad!

The strength gains are pretty wicked I will say that. Tomorrow after a proper warm up I want to see where my max is on the bench. I need to know my max in each exercise so I can plan my workouts and dial in my lifts more efficiently. I am aiming for tailoring my workouts at 85% of my 1RM @ 3-4 sets of 6-8 rep.
                      Nature101
                      Last edited by Nature101; 11-01-2013, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Good to hear that Nature...

Take care on your joints and follow a proper warmup routine too (Im sure you are doing it anyways ) Dont fuck up your elbows, rotator cuffs and knees while lifting weights your body isnt accustomed to.

Greetz

Comment

Sounds good can't wait till the late spring to hit the Mix.
                          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Joints felt great today after a long steady warm up. while going for my 1RM. I did squats, leg press, and bench. I started with leg press and pressed 680 (14 plates and 2-25's). I will say- I could have gone more I think but didn't want to push it. I feel like my squat was weak- 420- I was a little burnt out by the leg presses and warm up.

Bench- 320. I was actually kind of surprised I hit that mark. First time over 300. I felt good doing it and perhaps could have gone more- I raised it slow but steady- no arch in my back. Again- my warm up was a little on the long side which helps- but I didn't want to go too hard. I felt just a little stiffness in my L forearm from how my hands were positioned and that told me to go no further .

Anyway- looking at taking these numbers and building and re dialing my weights to work my muscles more efficiently.

Feeling great!

-Nature

Comment

Hello JM

Been a while since I posted here. A lot has gone down in te last two weeks- let's break it down.

This andromix has full kicked in and I am feeling and noticing the effects of the different compounds. This is the first cycle I've ran that didn't cause at least a little bloat. This mix has my lean mass increasing while my Bf% lowering. Its nice to see my weight going up while my fat is melting away. Even at 5000 cals ED all I notice is every morning my 8 pack is becoming more defined. During the day I am feeling very uplifted and have a lot of energy.

The sides are here as well. I've never had acne and now it's showing on my face a little. I've had to battle estrogen and prolactin related side effects more than ever. To battle the sluggish, the emotions, the pea under my nipples(both) and libido issues- I've upped my Adex to .5 EOD and my caber to .25mg Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So far 10 days in and my energy is back- my nips are good to go and my libido is back on track. My sleep doesn't exist anymore as I'm up all night sweating through my mattress. I hate the feeling of being wet and slimey so sleep has been out of the picture. Surprisingly tho- even with lack of sleep I am feeling awake, alert and responsive as usual. Still tho- it's so frustrating not sleeping and in that regard- I can't wait for this cycle to be over.

I made a rookie mistake and re used my drawing needle 3 times. I was waiting for my 22g to come in for my drawing as I pin with 25g. What did it cost me? An abcess. Awesome! A fucking ball of dead tissue and puss in my CHEST of all places. I believe all it took was re using a drawing needing ( not IM injection needle) and due to non sterile conditions- boom. Stupid ball. I am no rookie but that- is a classic example of a rookie mistake. I hit it with antibiotics and size has decrease dramatically and it's almost disappeared now. Guys- learn from my mistake. Don't do what I did and contaminate your body OR the vial that's holding your gear. Good thing it was my last mL in that vial or I may have completely damaged a full vial of andromix and we all know that would be a big loss.

Workouts are on track and I have been seeing increases all over. Every lift is taking on more weight more reps with more ease. Plateau seems unlikely within the next 6 weeks.

Current stats - 6' -209 lbs and 8.4% body fat measured with calipers and a hand held- both within .5 %

Comment

Glad the andromix is working well for you brother! I'm also glad to hear you've gotten that abscess under control! I know you realise that it was a mistake now, but it's always good to learn from your mistakes, and it sounds like you have! Best of luck with the continued cycle, I'll be checking in mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X