No announcement yet.

Time Bandits PEP Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart last night. Blue jeans and Uderarmour shirt. Nice tight fit... Blond looks at my face and then looks at my cock... Looks at my face again and Smiles at me and looks at my cock. Never loses the smile while her fat ass old man stands next to her. Made for good shopping last night and did not mind it then
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Lololololo
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I MADE IT.. 230 POUNDS. HAPPY FUCKING CAMPER HERE... Got a little bit more fat on the belly line and have lost some of the out line of my abs
        but not worried. My shirts are tight and no acid reflux yet. As I type this I have the grill going and making up my chicken and steak for this weeks meals.
        Just another 200.00 in grocery's for meat and veggies. This will make 7 weeks into this cycle. As of Monday I have added Deca to the game.
        My inner asshole has wanted to come out a few times but I'm hold it back well. I don't like to see fat around my belt line but know better to stop eating at this point.
        January is when I will cut back and start focusing on trimming the fat and will start plans for spring cut. Food has been very good to me... LOL!

Comment

Awesome.. Keep it going TB. And dont forget cheap food makes cheap bodies

Comment

Fuckin sweet bro! Those bastards must really be hating now

Comment

I'm the talk of the gym.. Fuckers don't know what to make of it.. I'm killing sets.. Took a day off from the gym and was asked by 3 people where I was..
              Fucking MONSTER!!! LOL!

Comment

Sounds like you're getting massive brother...Keep it going!
                If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by 123GetBigGER View Post
                  Awesome.. Keep it going TB. And dont forget cheap food makes cheap bodies
                  That's right

Comment

Working...
                  X