No announcement yet.

Starting Naps Beginners Cut Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday! That will be my last pin of test for this cycle and will do my first pin of the HCG going for 2 weeks at 250iu twice a week. Then wait 4 days and start nolva for 4 weeks.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

hi I am new with this and I will need you help, I need to take the right products, I am 37 yo, 186 lbs, and I am a sports man since I was young, but this is different and I would like to get cut, lean muscle and look in shape, what you recommend me to buy, please
      thanks.
      jescobedo

Comment

Originally posted by jescobedo View Post
        hi I am new with this and I will need you help, I need to take the right products, I am 37 yo, 186 lbs, and I am a sports man since I was young, but this is different and I would like to get cut, lean muscle and look in shape, what you recommend me to buy, please
        thanks.
        jescobedo
        Hey bro. Check it out. Don't hijack dudes thread. Go to the introductions and tell us a little about yourself and ask your question there.

This is ole boys cycle log.

And welcome to the forum. Just stirring you in the right direction.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

So just finishing week 3. PIP seems to be manageable now, just a dull ache from the prop rotating between both quads and glutes eod. 1 week into the winny. The calf, lower back and bicep pumps are amazing almost to the point of being unable to work through them! Strength is definitely up, but I haven't pushed to 100% yet because I don't want to strain anything. So far so good !

Comment

Hey buddy, I am thinking about doing the same thing! I am VERY interested to see where you started and what you look like. Please keep us posted on the way. Love to hear about how you're feeling as well. Any sides or any thing that you think of positive or negative. Good luck and congrats on having the stones to go after it.

Comment

Thanks Synthetic!

So one thing I haven't mentioned yet is the affect on my cardio since I started the winny. Tried to go for a jog last night and my calves locked up with cramps in about a quarter mile. Now admittedly I have been mostly walking lately because of being on the clen for 2 weeks and not wanting to get my heart rate too high, but these cramps were wicked. I'm hoping if I stretch out better it might not be too bad, but with the ed on adex drying me out and the win I may be relegated to walking and biking for the remainder of the cycle. I'll update after I try again.

Weight wise, after dropping really quick at first I leveled out at 196, but I think I am picking up lean muscle and continuing to drop body fat. I'll take a measurement when I can.

Comment

Not tried winny yet but dbol gave me the most serious calve and low back pumps where it was a nightmare to finish cardio.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

How about your attitude? Noticed being overly irritable or agressive? How about any changes in your sex drive?
                  I've noticed frim what I've been reading some guys have had an increase in drive, and others have difficulty because of the juice.
                  How long did you have to wait to get your gear? Is there a minimum order requirement. I know I have tons of
                  Questions, but one thing I've learned... if you don't ask you will never know. Seems to be a lot of knowledge and experience
                  In these forums. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to share.

Comment

Attitude has been good, actually feeling more positive. My fuse is definitely shorter, just have to be careful how I react sometimes. Sex drive has been good, stronger. Can't get into specifics on time with orders because of the rules, but I will say it was quick. Actually placed a second order and it was the same. Nothing but good experiences so far with our sponsor. No minimum order I'm aware of.

Comment

Sorry it's been a while since an update. I'm just into my last week on cycle, #8. Added Hcg in week 5 and have been running it twice a week through this week. Ended up bumping the calories and maintained at about 200 lbs, but based upon the eye test I've picked up lean muscle and dropped fat. I'll take some measurements and hopefully a pic when I'm done.

Biggest concern right now is what the after will be like. All the comments about not feeling like superman anymore have me concerned!! haha! Strength gains have been amazing and I've gotten a lot of comments from people about the change in my physique. I'm not even done yet and already missing it a little. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X