No announcement yet.

Started my first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started my third week and I have seen massive gains in strength and size. My shoulders are growing tremendously and I am losing fat....finally. This is the first time I have felt 100% fit. I felt bloated the first two weeks. I added winny to my cycle and It has only been a couple of workouts so I will let you know how that goes. So far so good. No problems so far..

Thanks
    [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

I ran gp's sust270 my first cycle 540mg a week. I loved the results i got with it. Enough so that i will most likely do a 2nd cycle of it this fall

Comment

I love it as well. Why change when you have a good thing.
        [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

Week four and I am still using sust250 and GP 10 60mg. I feel strong and I also feel like my body is crying out for water and I can't give it enough. It started when I took the GP 10. I see the fat melting away and the lean muscle taking over. I have the urge to workout everyday and I know that isn't good. I force myself to do other things for a day so I can get a break. Being that I am a big guy I love the fact that I am burning off the fat around the abs. I feel like I can pump forever and it feels good. Recovery time is outstanding. Has anyone felt dried out when using GP10?

Henry Rollins

Comment

Week five and I am feeling stronger than ever. I am still on sust 250 @ 500mg per week and GP50 @ 100 mg per week and I feel good. I was using GP 10 @ 60mg per week but Christmas came and so did my GP 50.My bench has moved up from 405 to 425lb. I think I could do more but I don't want to strain a muscle or hurt myself. I have not had any side effects as of yet. I did have a pimple on my shoulder but that's about it. People are noticing my improvements in size. My chest is broader and and my arms are tremendous. I will stick with this cycle again because it works and I like it. I pin on Sat and Tues and I have no problems there either. No pain in my ass and I alternate cheeks each time. Plus my workouts are incredible to say the least. I hope things continue to go as planned. Thanks for any help or advice.

Henry Rollins

Comment

I am in week 6 and everything feels normal. I have had no side effects of anything and I am keeping to my schedule. I like that I have put on size and strength with this cycle and I am going to do this again. My nuts have not shrunken yet and I wonder if that is normal. My friend who is doing the same thing said that his balls are still the same size. Is it because we are only doing sust 500mg per week and stan20 50mg per day? I would like to know.

Thanks

Henry Rollins

Comment

Originally posted by Beezo56 View Post
                My nuts have not shrunken yet and I wonder if that is normal. My friend who is doing the same thing said that his balls are still the same size. Is it because we are only doing sust 500mg per week and stan20 50mg per day? I would like to know.
                Thanks
                U may have had small Nuts to begin with -
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  U may have had small Nuts to begin with -
                  Hahahahah....at ODB priceless!!!
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

This is so true!!!!!....lol

Henry Rollins

Comment

This is week 7 and all is well. All of my strength is up and I had to stop taking the GP 50. It was making me feel funny and I was getting constipated some how. Has this ever happened to anyone before? My friend who is doing the same cycle I am doing felt the same way and he had a back pain for over 4 days. I am still doing sust 250 @ 500mg per week. How long should I wait until I start my second cycle? I was thinking about taking a month off. I have no side effects so far and I think if I were to have any I would have seen something by now.

Please help me out guys.

Thanks
                      Beezo

Henry Rollins

Comment

Get blood work after you are done with your PCT see where everything is at.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

This is week 8 and all is well. My buddy is having problems though. He injects in his left glute and he is having pain like he has never had before. He has a lump that is about 7 inchs long. He never had this until week 7. It has happened for the last two weeks. Is his pain tolerance low? Let me know. Also guys I have added Tren Enanth 200 400mg per week for the last 6 weeks of my cycle. How does all of this sound? I feel great by the way.

Henry Rollins

Comment

This is week 9 and I feel great. I have no pinning problems and my strength is off the charts. Size wise I have good gains and I think that I will keep most if not all of it. Adding the Tren I have felt no side effects in these past two weeks and I do sweat all night and have problems sleeping , but that was always the way I was before I took anything. All is well and I am laying wood like crazy and that is wonderful. Peace out fellas!!!!!

Henry Rollins

Comment

Week 10 and I feel great the Tren E has really kicked on and my muscles feel like rocks and are formed wonderfully. I have a question for you guys. I have found something that works and I like it why would I leave it? It works with minimal sides and all I have is a few pimples on my chest and hair growing more than ever. My strength is great I used to pump 375 twice now I am doing 405 in sets of 6-8. Maybe I didn't push myself before and now I am more confident, but what ever it is it is working.

Henry Rollins

Comment

Well I have missed a couple of weeks of writing and I am putting this down as a successful first cycle. I understand why a person could mess themselves up on AAS if they are not careful. You want to stay on it longer than you should and after your cycle you can't wait to get back on another cycle. I have bought all kinds of gear from Naps and I look at it in my bathroom cupboard everyday waiting until January to start my next cycle. It has only been a week since I have stopped and I feel fine. I haven't lost the energy that some people say the lose, but that will probably happen in a week or so since these or long esters. I will start my PCT in a week once I am sure it is out of my system. Thanks guys for all of your help and I will help as much as I can to the newer guys that come on. My friend didn't fair so well. He had pains after 8 weeks and stopped at 8 weeks with only 2 more to go. Don't know why the pain came to him and not me, but oh well. I now weigh 311 and it feels great. I never knew I could be this heavy and look so good. I will tell anyone. If you don't work hard you will not get the results you are looking for. Thanks again.

Henry Rollins

Comment

Working...
                                X