No announcement yet.

Started my cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hCG is in my weekly dose. I have made it part of the fact that Im on HRT. Good stuff and works great.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

So update on where I am at. Was on HCG for 2 weeks last pin of that was 3 days ago. Put the ole boys back in the game

Now start PCT tomorrow. Nolva 40/20/20/10 But just want to let everyone know that I am still making gains!! Took my shirt off today in the gym and a dude was like awesome!! I feel great too!! I am still at 202lbs and holding strong!

Started an 8 week training program and it is Tabata Style. It is brutal and melts fat. Naturally cutting off this bit of belly fat I put on while bulking.
      I will keep you posted through PCT!!
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Okay done with PCT as of Sunday. Time to give my last stats. I started cycle at 188.5lbs got up as high as 206lbs when I started PCT I was at 202-203lbs

My weight now is 197lbs 12% BF

Not to bad if you ask me! 8.5lbs After water weight all gone. My body fat went up as high as close to 20% during cycle at one point. But now I am at same BF percentage as when I started but with 8.5lbs of muscle added!

Blood work in October. Start 16 week bulk in November if all looks good.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

whats going on fellas...i just started following this post and looking for some insight. I am just getting started again, its been about a year since my last cycle.
          What would be a good beginner? My background is played football and ran track back in the days and consistently work out with some moments of laziness cause of kids. I am currently 6' 210 w about 14% b fat and when I cycled I got to 215lb and 7% b fat and people thought I was about 225lbs. Most of my friends do not really work out so they can not give advise and the people at 24 dont have a clue. Appreciate the advise...im ready to order!!

Comment

Working...
          X