No announcement yet.

Guess I jus entered the darkside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell ya.. Good to hear. Im holding out till Monday also. Just riding the cardio train for Friday and off Sat and Sun.
    My Harley needs a work out over the weekend
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Quick question for who ever wants to answer any reason I should add clomid to my nolva pct? I see a lot of ppl use both

Comment

Originally posted by Shagadelic View Post
        Just performed very first pin ever. 12 wk cycle of test e 500mgs a wk with 30mg of dbol for 4-6 wks .5 of amiradex eod. Injection went well other than me shakin like a crack head in rehab. I aspirated like I should no blood but got a lil pullin pin out this normal? I'm keep posted on gains as I'm am currently 5'8" 204lbs n 18-19% bf
        Not Bad Bro- keep us posted
        The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
          after pinning each spot for a few weeks i found it to hurt less as i got into the later part of the cycle. maybe from scar tissue building up?
          Always rotate pin sites also I use a 25Gauge pin if I can many use 22 but the bigger pin the more you areapt to hurt, SOme gear is thick and you may have to squeeze harder but big deal. Later when you use an aqueous suspension you may have to resort to 22 otherwise it clogs
          The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

So pip has become less each pin been rotating quads 2 pins each so far n very lil pip been almost 2 wks n 4 pins bf% is still round 18-19% but up 6lbs strength gains r up a lil but not much to speak bout yet diet is as clean as I can get it wit doin wha I do for work n very lil carbs after 530-730 workout lil keep posting as gains come

Comment

All I have to say is WOW!!! Up 4lbs since Friday n absolutely demolished chest today n set new personal best. It's only day 1 of week 3

Comment

Everyone duck... He's about to blow.... LMAO!
                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Steady at 214lbs strength gains have been rising people are starting to notice the size will post again at the end of this week

Comment

Up to 219lbs now strength gains still coming this concludes wk 5 pinned last nite a lil dark red blood came out with exit of pin first time with blood like this other than that cycle is going good a girl at the gym called me Thor yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X