Blasting for Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
    "My first curl on the stack was 155lbs max and now I can toy with that and max at 190lbs." - what? does any1 else find this odd? this guy isnt curling 3/4 his body weight. post a video of u curling this and ill send u a bottle of andromix lol. come on guy u aint gota lie to kick it lol jk
    Ha Ha awesome comments guys. Well first off I'm not confused I read the labels as well as sum them all together and secondly I have always been a monster at curling. Since I lifted my first dumbell I saw everyone talking about how much they could bench and no one brag about curls so that is what I attacked constantly. I would watch my older brother(RIP) do alternate dumbell curls with 120lb dumbells So he was my inspiration for all of this except he didn't juice. The most I've ever maxed at curling was 215lbs about a year ago. I have done my research and have aquired the recommended diet plan from experienced members of this forum so I am no fool although there are many people on here that post relatively sensless things I am not one of them. Drastic results require drastic measures and I do not want to waste a good heavy cycle without fueling it. Anyway where's the quote from Bigs251 couldn't find the original post? Sorry if it offends anyone but I AM EATING THAT MUCH AND AM CYCLING THAT MUCH! So What?! Try it sometime all you can do is gain!

Comment

Ok done relplying to the BS instead of valid input. I am now weighing 253lbs and am really stating to feel this stuff kick in. I have been jamming on legs and they feel like jello right now. I have been doing moderate sessions and am looking forward to finals this next week so I can be done with school and start my residency and begin to hit the weight room for longer better workouts.

Comment

Calm down there joseph wasnt flaming u. Guess ur just the fuckin MAN jack lmao. Congrats!
        Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
        Ok done relplying to the BS instead of valid input. I am now weighing 253lbs and am really stating to feel this stuff kick in. I have been jamming on legs and they feel like jello right now. I have been doing moderate sessions and am looking forward to finals this next week so I can be done with school and start my residency and begin to hit the weight room for longer better workouts.
        sigpic
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I saw this video of a Q&A Kai Greene did with his coach (new coach?) and he was saying some bodybuilders of old are on dialysis because they basically poisoned their body with too much protein and their kidneys just couldn't handle it. I'm taking a weight training class for my major exercise science, and when we got to protein consumption for muscle building the book said .6 to .8 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. I've heard people more frequently say 1 to 2 grams per pound of bodyweight around the gyms and online but your talking almost three times that. I also can't fathom how its possible to have 350 grams of protein in a shake. I use two raw eggs 4 tablespoons of peanut butter 2 different kinds of protein milk a banana and ice and don't even come close to that and my shakes already so thick its nauseating at times. You said your about to start your residency? As in your about to be a doctor? Could you honestly in good conscience tell a patient to consume 1200 grams of protein a day for muscle gain and not wonder if your essentially poisoning them?
          A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

Exactly wat i was saying. Hes actually taking almost 5 times his bw in protein. Its pointless to take in that much protein cuz ud jus shit it out.
            Originally posted by HardGainer View Post
            I saw this video of a Q&A Kai Greene did with his coach (new coach?) and he was saying some bodybuilders of old are on dialysis because they basically poisoned their body with too much protein and their kidneys just couldn't handle it. I'm taking a weight training class for my major exercise science, and when we got to protein consumption for muscle building the book said .6 to .8 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. I've heard people more frequently say 1 to 2 grams per pound of bodyweight around the gyms and online but your talking almost three times that. I also can't fathom how its possible to have 350 grams of protein in a shake. I use two raw eggs 4 tablespoons of peanut butter 2 different kinds of protein milk a banana and ice and don't even come close to that and my shakes already so thick its nauseating at times. You said your about to start your residency? As in your about to be a doctor? Could you honestly in good conscience tell a patient to consume 1200 grams of protein a day for muscle gain and not wonder if your essentially poisoning them?
            sigpic

Comment

Not getting enough protein is*one of the reasons why a muscle building workout isn’t building muscle.*Getting your required protein intake is crucial*– but what happens if you take too much?Protein isn’t particularly dangerous, but an over-consumption of protein*maybe associated with:Weight gain.*Excess calories from excess protein may be stored as body fat.Intestinal irritation.*Too much protein has been linked to constipation, diarrhea and/or excessive gas.Dehydration.*Experts advise drinking a half gallon of water per 100 grams of protein.Seizures.*Seizures have been linked to excess protein intake – but only if insufficient amounts of water are consumed.Increase in liver enzymes.Nutritional deficiencies.*Just focusing on protein intake causes some high-protein dieters to overlook other nutrients. Ensure that your diet is balanced and nutritious.Risk of heart disease.*This is a bit misleading. A*healthy*high-protein diet is not associated with heart disease. But if you are getting all of your protein from unhealthy sources that are loaded in unhealthy fats, obviously the risk for heart disease will increase.Kidney problems.*Some believe that high protein and low carbohydrate diets – when done long term – can possibly cause kidney issues, but more research needs to be done.While this list may seem alarming, it’s important to remember that*many of these side effects are only associated with highly excessive protein diets coupled with unbalanced nutrition and/or dehydration.*And this list pales in comparison to the side effects of protein deficiency, which includes general illness, loss of hair, loss of sleep, poor coordination, vision problems, etc.The average person needs about .4 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Active individuals may require .6 grams. People that exercise frequently and at a high intensity – like myself – require about a gram per pound of body weight. Bodybuilders and athletes may require even more.With protein, it’s okay to act a bit like Goldilocks. You don’t want too little or too much – but an amount that’s just right
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                Just wondering, with that much Deca and low Test are you worried about Dec dick????
                You actually if eat and train correctly DONT NEED more than that. More is not better- smarter is
                The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Bro- as a vetran of 20 plus cycles, 30 of BB- Carry on ! You are doing everything right- just remember though the best cycles dont work if you dont stimulate the muscles- If you are bulking as you are- make sure you throw in some failry heavy basic compound exercises- Rows, Squats, Deads etc. Dont over train, your diet seems perfect. Diet and training are 80% - the anabolics only enhance what you do

Ok, this is a little late to start but better now than never. I have done 6 cycles previous to this one I am currently on. When I started I was in shape but the wrong shape, ROUND. I ran a $Hit load and trimmed down from 225 to 195 and I'm 6ft 3in so I was looking pretty lean. I had played around with juice a little after that but found out about uncle. Since then I have been more serious about it. I have swollen up and cut down 6 times and now I just decided to Bulk out to the max I weighed 228 at the beginning of this cycle. I am currently stacking the following;
                  500mg Test E weekly
                  600mg Deca weekly
                  250mg Tren E weekly
                  1050mg Oxymethelone weekly
                  6000-8000 calories daily
                  approx. 1200g of protien daily
                  I currently am on my 3rd week and weigh 240 and my strength is through the roof. My first curl on the stack was 155lbs max and now I can toy with that and max at 190lbs. It is hard for me to look nice and thick because of my length so I am hoping this will do the trick. I took pics at week 1 and ordered a cable to transfer the pics to my computer so I'll post them as soon as the cable comes in.
                  The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Originally posted by HardGainer View Post
                    Exercise Science cool major man I've always been curious about those courses. Ok so, yes I am finishing off medical school. As for the unfathomable check out russian bear 5000 expensive, but good stuff. Also I am not making these shakes in a shaker that you make regular protein shakes i am using a blender and I usually take my shakes with me to class and work due to the long period of time it takes to ingest it. Now what in the world makes you think I am going to recommend any of this to my patients? This is my personal plan not a care plan for anyone else. Do you think I would tell patients "stack over 1000mgs of steroids weekly it's perfectly fine". As for poisoning? Come on man really I'm poisoning them with protein? Yes, the kidneys are filters for the cardiovascular system, but what you have to understand is that if in fact if the protein is not utilized in the muscles that the glomerulus will simply funnel the waste portion in the filtrate and whatever filtered protein that can still be used will be reabsorbed into the vasa recta and thus circulated back into the blood. All that will come to pass from this is some protein rich urine. I am not trying to debunk what Mr. Greene's coach (new coach) is saying, but it doesn't make sense to me from a physiological standpoint, but what would make sense is maybe and I say just maybe could these bodybuilders of old have taken Oral Steroids? Not to mention that it is not all to unusual for Bodybuilders to take a plethora of supplements and as many know scienctific research may have also not been all too sophisticated back then referring to the testing of supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsugo View Post
                      Bro- as a vetran of 20 plus cycles, 30 of BB- Carry on ! You are doing everything right- just remember though the best cycles dont work if you dont stimulate the muscles- If you are bulking as you are- make sure you throw in some failry heavy basic compound exercises- Rows, Squats, Deads etc. Dont over train, your diet seems perfect. Diet and training are 80% - the anabolics only enhance what you do
                      Thanks Ketsugo, appreciate the support.

Comment

Exercise Science cool major man I've always been curious about those courses. Ok so, yes I am finishing off medical school. As for the unfathomable check out russian bear 5000 expensive, but good stuff. Also I am not making these shakes in a shaker that you make regular protein shakes i am using a blender and I usually take my shakes with me to class and work due to the long period of time it takes to ingest it. Now what in the world makes you think I am going to recommend any of this to my patients? This is my personal plan not a care plan for anyone else. Do you think I would tell patients "stack over 1000mgs of steroids weekly it's perfectly fine". As for poisoning? Come on man really I'm poisoning them with protein? Yes, the kidneys are filters for the cardiovascular system, but what you have to understand is that if in fact if the protein is not utilized in the muscles that the glomerulus will simply funnel the waste portion in the filtrate and whatever filtered protein that can still be used will be reabsorbed into the vasa recta and thus circulated back into the blood. All that will come to pass from this is some protein rich urine. I am not trying to debunk what Mr. Greene's coach (new coach) is saying, but it doesn't make sense to me from a physiological standpoint, but what would make sense is maybe and I say just maybe could these bodybuilders of old have taken Oral Steroids? Not to mention that it is not all to unusual for Bodybuilders to take a plethora of supplements and as many know scienctific research may have also not been all too sophisticated back then referring to the testing of supplements.
                        Yeah I guess in regards to the oral steroids we can't be sure they took the necessary time off between cycles to let their organs recover especially since it was kind of a free for all back then with next to no research and doctors even denying steroids could be used to gain muscle. Btw that russian bear shit looks intense THREE SERVINGS PER 4 LBS!? Holy shit I'd absolutely puke. I mean it seem's like you know what you're talking about and you're not just overdosing on protein but when I saw 1200 grams i literally did a double take and my mouth dropped. I thought it had to be a mistake. Anyway I guess just make sure you're staying extremely hydrated. I also discounted your bicep curling right off the bat but then I remembered seeing this kid who didn't even look like he lifted pick up a 100lb dumbell and start curling it (legit curling, no swinging/shrugging) so I guess it wouldn't be a stretch to say someone using gear and who is an experienced lifter could do that especially if it was their focus area. I guess its just uncommon cause most people don't really ever try and max out their biceps. I would definitely be interested to see a progress pic though cause I know again, Kai Greene (he's my favorite) bicep curls 30lbs. But thats for strictly hypertrophy which is high volume low load, your obviously going for strength training but I would like to see what that equates to in terms of muscle size/definition with that much weight.
                        A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

I'm growin steady but with the water retention I'm experiencing from the oxy and deca together is sort of erasing my lines. I drink somewhere around 3 gallons of water a day not trying to just that thirsty. I'm already starting the fat man breathing but all should be well once I start cutting in a few months.

Comment

Working...
                          X