No announcement yet.

Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yes andromix would be awesome but it's dirty gear today I'm pinning prop/prima with oral anavar. First day switching up hope it works

Comment

Did you get the gear from uncle? maybe you should talk to them they're pretty good about fixin stuff. Also you can heat a pan and drop a few drops of juice on it and see if it crystalizes to confirm good gear.

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
        Did you get the gear from uncle? maybe you should talk to them they're pretty good about fixin stuff. Also you can heat a pan and drop a few drops of juice on it and see if it crystalizes to confirm good gear.
        I got it from naps this is the only product that doesn't come back authentic when I typed the isn number in on Geneza website

Comment

That is strange maybe you should PM Sam about that he's pretty tight with them you also may try the pan test

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
            Magic cyp? If you want some massive gains brother try out somegp oxy that shit is killer but slam lots of water and take folic acid.
            I don't know what your talking about magic cyp? .. If you can't gain 12-20 pounds a year training natural I don't believe you should be taking any type of steroids.. If you depend on steroids ; get off them for as long as it takes you to be dependent on natural test.. And until you have reached multiple Plateaus naturally..

Comment

You said you gained 48lbs off of a cycle of cyp? Are your cycles a year long? I'm 6 3 240 @ 10%bf Usually put on around 20-25lbs off a stacked cycle which only is 8-12 weeks long. No offense bro but I've never even heard of such weight gains off of any testosterone and I've been in the game for quite a while thus my "magic cyp" reference but kudos if you can do that on just cyp. Just try the GP Oxy you'll fall in love

Comment

If he is gaining 48 pounds off just cyp he doesnt need to add anadrol
                Already of that 48 at least is 20 pounds of fluff

Comment

I gained 43lb I stand corrected and it was from test e and tbol. I took clen after cycle and cut 14 pounds so yes I lost some size but not much all my gym buddies even said they where shocked. Idk if it has to do anything with my genetics but when I was born I was a steroid baby my father had taken steroids and knocked my mom up on cycle.. I can tell you that naturally I have been gifted. I feel the tbol was all the "fluff" tis why I am not using tbol anymore.

Comment

If I decide to have a kid I'm gonna do it stacked to the MAXXX!!!!! Go dad!

Comment

I wish people wld quit being assholes to each other on Jm it is a bunch of guys on juice so thts probly asking to much

Comment

Working...
                      X