No announcement yet.

3 rd cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

800/600 in 10 weeks or 500/400 over 15 and I understand 500/400 over 15 is better for third cycle but I'm just getting opinions

Comment

I have seen gains up to and including week 12 on deca after that for me it seems that i stop gaining so in my personal experience id run 12 weeks deca maybe to 14. But thats my opinion after 6 deca cycles. Its funny i say run it at 500 and someone told ya 450. Listen do what you want but i dont like wasting 12 weeks like some people. Its up to you

Comment

Ok so go 12 weeks. I dont really care. Only point im trying to make is to not use a fuck ton of gear on a 3rd cycle like 800mg of test and 600mg nandrolone. Plus you have a blend which is impossible to change the dose of each ml, unless you use gear other than the blend. Lets not get too lost in all of this though cause tbh, you shouldnt be using nandrolone anyway on this cycle. But youre going to anyway so were just trying to tell u the "safest" way to do it. Might not be right in some peoples eyes but everyone has their opinions(not that im right either). Think about it like this too, if you use if for 12 weeks and not 15, what if you could still be getting gains for all 15 weeks? But you stopped at 12 weeks so youll never know if you could have gained more over those 3 extra weeks...just something to think about

Btw, clomid wont do anything for the progesterone sides youre sure to get using nandrolone weather u go 12 or 15 weeks
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks bros. this is what Jm is all about let's tell each other wht we think trust me I'm listing to everybody. Thts what's great u get tons of ideas and comments and u can pick the best one tht fits u

Comment

Progesterone do u really think so

Comment

Originally posted by Blade77 View Post
              Progesterone do u really think so
              Its usually the case with 19-nors (nandrolone and trenbolone). Some might not react to them but its very rare
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i have a question? should someone help with it

Comment

500mg test for 10 weeks and 400mg deca. but could i also run some tren200 or do i have to mix it with something.

Comment

Originally posted by Suave View Post
                    500mg test for 10 weeks and 400mg deca. but could i also run some tren200 or do i have to mix it with something.
                    Start your own thread bro. People will be more than happy to answer your questions in a thread that isnt hijacked

Comment

Thanks Alex

Comment

Yeah, go long Blade.

I like to keep some X-tra Test (prop) on hand in case I wish to bump my test without adding Deca. (in case Willy wont stand tall).
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yeah I'm defininitly going long ill be starting any day now just waiting everybody here knows what I mean

Comment

So what are the final dosages

Comment

3 test e 250-deca 200 mix I already ordered 2 but I'm going to make cycle longer so I ordered a other. Ill be starting this cycle next week

Comment

Ill be doing 2 ml of test250/deca200 a week split into two days and ill start cycle next week it will be a 10 week cycle of test 500 mg and deca 400 mg a week I'm ordering 3rd bottle because if I love the cycle and have no sides ill go to 15 weeks which many say I shld and I will if no sides and ill start clomed 2 weeks after last pin and ill look for another good pct compound just Incase Lets get big guys

Comment

Working...
                                X