No announcement yet.

Test/eq/var cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok final change to the diet. No difference really, just 50 extra carbs.

6:30a MEAL 1: 4 Whole Eggs, 4 Egg Whites
    9:30a MEAL 2: 5oz Boiled Shrimp
    12:30p MEAL 3: 6oz Grilled Chicken Breast, 1cup Spinach or Broccoli
    3:30p MEAL 4: 4oz Ground Turkey, 1cup Quick Oats
    6p MEAL 5: 5oz Sirloin, 1cup Brown Rice(Pre Workout)
    8:30p MEAL 6: 50g ISO 100, 1 Banana(Post Workout)
    9:30p MEAL 7: 8oz Tilapia, 1cup Spinach or Broccoli
    11p MEAL8: 39g Elite Casein Shake

Total macros: 2290 cal, 135 carb, 43 fat, 308 pro

Im going to play with carb cycling a little bit. Gonna do a few regular days with 135 carbs, then on my first off day, go down to about 10 carbs. Then the following day shock the body and replenish glycogen levels with about 200-250g carbs, then back down to regular days till my next off day and repeat. So basically ill be going to 10 carbs on off days then shicking the body with an abundance of carbs the following day then taking them back away, but not too dramatic the following day...

Day 1: 135g
    Day 2: 135g
    Day 3: 135g
    Day 4: 10g (off day)
    Day 5: 200-250g
    Day 6: 135g
    Day 7: 10g (off day)

Day 1: 200-250g
    Day 2: 135g
    Day 3: 135g
    Day 4: 10g (off)
    Day 5: 200-250g
    Day 6: 135g
    Day 7: 10g (off)

Hope that paints a clearer picture
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Man I'm coming to eat with you!! You got it wrapped up.

Comment

Haha lets get it brotha!
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Arite fellas. Just a quick little update before we get this thing rolling

Got my bloodwork done today. I feel like things are as good as they could possibly. Im in a good routine with sleeping, eating, and training. Last workout will be saturday and i will take sunday and monday(maybe) off to get completely rested. Will start pinning monday with a frontloading dose of:

500mg test e/eq blend and 150mg test prop

I will be updating this log weekly, but will be on here daily to answer any questions you might have

Look for a before pic and stats this weekend
          ALEX.18
          Last edited by ALEX.18; 02-15-2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Thats awesome, looking forward to seeing your progress Alex!!!!!
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I'm gonna win Alex!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
                I'm gonna win Alex!!!!
                Haha oh its on now! May the best bro win

Comment

Indeed. May the best bro win!!!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with FRIENDLY competition. But keep it that way lol
                    Goodluck to both of you And as long as you guys get some results you both win
                    Keep us all posted

Comment

Well tomorrow its goin to be go time. I took a picture today. Will post it as soon as i can edit my face out. Stats will be posted in the morning

Comment

Day 1 stats: 259lbs 13% body fat. Managed to get my body fat down a little before i started. Haven done a lick of cardio in the past 2 weeks in an effort to hopefully shock my body into fat burning overdrive. First pins later tonight! Cant wait

Comment

Youve got me by 87 lbs! Im sure by the end of our cycles that number will be smaller. You cycle looks legit bro. One question- are you strict on pinning in the evening or have you not found much of a difference?
                          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

No im not strict on time if day, i am strict on consistancy. I dont do mon/thurs schedules like everyone else. I believe e4d is as consistant as it gets, it might seem a little anol but, thats me

Comment

I know ppl that do crazy shit like noon on moday and midnight on like thursday night/friday morning. I'm like....dude just pin mon and thurs. don't over complicate things. I always do it between 10am and 2pm.

Comment

Just a quick update. Pinned 2.5ml of the blen and 1.5ml prop tonight. Went pretty smooth. No PIP even with the prop. That blen is thick as hell though. Took a while to get it out my 25g pin. Other than that, all is good and this thing is rolling

Comment

Working...
                                X