No announcement yet.

Test/eq/var cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

solid cycle alex your going to be happy with the results for sure good luck bro
    BIGMURPH

Comment

thanks murph.

ok so ive changed my diet to make this cycle a complete cut. didnt change any foods, just changed the amounts. so here it is:

6:30a MEAL 1: 4 Whole Eggs, 4 Egg Whites
      9:30a MEAL 2: 5oz Boiled Shrimp
      12:30p MEAL 3: 6oz Grilled Chicken Breast, 1cup Spinach or Broccoli
      3:30p MEAL 4: 4oz Ground Turkey
      6p MEAL 5: 5oz Sirloin, 1cup Brown Rice(Pre Workout)
      8:30p MEAL 6: 50g ISO 100, 1 Banana(Post Workout)
      9:30p MEAL 7: 8oz Tilapia, 1cup Spinach or Broccoli
      11p MEAL 8: 33g Casein

TOTAL MACROS: 1990 Cals, 43g Fat, 80g Carbs, 300g Pro

Originally posted by Big L View Post
      The carbs are low but you already know that lol
      Last sumer i did 50 carbs aday and im still alive
      You might have to take ur carbs before workout cause my muscles would get tired fast
      i forgot to add the brown rice in earlier :P
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I tell ya that diet will make some of us jealous That is such good tasting food at the right portions. Those who say there on a diet and hate there food should look at the way you have it set up
        The only thing i want ya to do is in the back of your mind make sure you dont notice yourself loosing to much muscle with the low carbs it migjt not happen i would just like you to keep an eye on it. You definetly know your stuff Goodluck

Comment

Thanks Big L. I can deffinately do that. Im think the training and gear will help with that
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

we cant see you pic,bud.

Comment

Originally posted by chevy355s10 View Post
              we cant see you pic,bud.
              Try the link in the top of the opening post

Comment

ohh,i thought you were trying to put a body picture in.

Comment

Day 2 of my new diet. Wanted to get this thing in check before i start putting gear into myself. Like i said im only on day 2, just finished meal #6, 2 more to go for the night and my metabolism has been rolling alll day since meal 1. Been hungry and hot all day. Feed myself when i need to and im feelin great. Cant wait to get this thing rolling

Comment

Your cycle is not too far from mine, just subbing tbol for var. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Comment

Man i really want to incorporate some MHN into this cycle. Just dont know where or if i even could. I know i probably shouldnt since im already going to be running 10 wks of var. Maybe ill just do better holding off till next cycle

Comment

Well, had a pretty fucking shitty night at the gym. Absolutely horrible on all my lifts. Muscle endurance is pitiful. The strength is there but endurance is a totally different story. For example, i had the 90lb dumbells for dumbell bench, did about 4 reps and felt like i could do about 12, then i finished with SEVEN FUCKING REPS! Arms just gave out. And that was just the first exercise after my warm up. Im not sure if its the cals or carbs in my diet being low, this new job that has me traveling all the time, something else that i cant even think of, or a combination of it all but somethings got to get better. Shitty nights like tonight make me want to walk right out the gym after the first set. Seriously thinking about pushing this cycle back a week or two and make some adjustments where needed. Cant start a cycle in this condition

Comment

jump your carbs up for your meal before you hit the gym.i noticed that if i didnt eat a good bit of my daily carb intake before i hit the gym,i would feel and look strong...but id be shaky and couldnt really put a good day in. also,i noticed that i would feel like crap all day,too. REALLY felt like crap after the gym.then my gym buddy took me to this lil mexican place with a dive-thru. would order 2 shredded beef tortilla's with black beans and brown rice on the side. that SAME day i walked in the gym like a mutha fuckin BOSS.lmao. but anyway...i noticed that i felt a lot better thru the day when i concentrated my carb intake on my meal set just before i hit the gym. all day long i would feel better and i not only looked strong,but i could hit the iron strong,too. hope my personal experience and this idea helps. btw,id say i ate 6 meals a day and would eat 30-40% of my carbs on that meal.

Comment

Thanks bro, thats what im thinking about doing. I already take in about 50g of carbs in my pre workout meal. I also forgot to mention im getting good pumps so its really puzzling me why ilmy muscles get so worn out so quickly. Maybe ill try getting in another 50g in the meal before that one and see what that does. I havent been gettin as much sleep as i want to either though so im going to try those 2 things differently this week and next and see where that puts me. But for sure, im pushing it back at least one week. Thanks again bro

Comment

I am exactly the same way if don't eat up before moving weight some one else will have to do it. I started carrying about a litter of home brew protein smoothy with me to drink on. I put 2 or 3 bananas and a cup of oatmeal in it. Seems to set me off about 2 or 3 sets in.

Comment

Well, i added about 50g of carbs to my meal before my pre workout meal. Man what a difference it made. Felt like a beast in the gym tonight. This is going to be a staple in my diet now. Gonna figure it all out tomorrow and post my final macros before i start next monday

Comment

Working...
                                X