No announcement yet.

Test/Tren/Stan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing post. Thanks for all the detail with your diet. It what people need to see. This is what it takes to get to your stats. Working out is the easy part, its staying diciplined enough to eat that food. So thanks again. You and I have the same goals. I'm at 205 lbs, 5'6" 9-10% BF. I would like to get down to 6-8%. In the past I've tried everything except the one thing that is GUARANTEED to work. Diet. This is honestly the first time that I sat down, wrote a diet plan out, and followed it. It works everybody. Its simple as shit, eat healthy and your body will grow the right way. Whats pissing me off right now, is there's still a countless amount of people reading this post and waiting for me to tell them about my secret pill. No secret, just eat right. If you dont know how to, look up a few posts from this one. That one works for Nature101. Its a good place to start. Then once youre experienced enough with yourself, tweak it to how you want it. Thanks again Nature101, we all appreciate it. I dont have to tell you, keep doing what youre doing and you wont have any issues achieving your goals.
    sigpic

Comment

Its been a while since ive written. So I just did my last pin this past tuesday and this has been a great cycle. Ill be starting my PCT in a week and a half, I will be going with clomid for three weeks, 100/50/50. I was very happy with this cycle and Im hoping that I keep all my gains during the post cycle. Im open to any suggestions or advice for this part. There isnt really anything else to write about during this post. Ill try to me a little bit more detailed once i start the PCT.
      sigpic

Comment

So its almost been three weeks since ive posted anything, sorry about that. Im not home, so finding time to log on is a bit of a pain. Im about 10 days into my PCT and i feel great. My size has stayed the same and strength is still going up. The only thing Ive noticed and Im saying its entirely the Clomid, but i have noticed a little bit of water retention and bloating. Other than that this is a great cycle and something I will go back to. Im going to probably do one more post at the end of this, but I am curious to see if anyone has any questions and comments about the cycle. Hopefully this log has helped atleast one person.
        sigpic

Comment

I will apologize completly for slacking off these last few weeks with the posts. I was away for work so getting access to the internet was hard to come by. Im back home just in time for my last update on this thread. Ive just completed the three weeks of clomid and after this entire cycle I feel great. A few things ive noticed with the PCT is a little acne breakout, nothing bad, but I didnt really have anything during the cycle so Im figuring this is from post cycle. Strength and size is still increasing. I almost want to say I look a little harder and more defined now then I did 4 to 6 weeks ago. Some things I noticed with the Tren was night sweats early on in the cycle, they kinda disappeared toward the end. I never experienced the dreaded tren cough, or lack of sleep, or anything else except for heartburn. That shit was ridiculous. TUMS was my friend. As soon as I got off the Tren, i was back to normal. Other that, I experienced no sides. Overall Im happy with my results. I didnt make it to 8% BF, but I did have some great results. I started off at 190 lbs at 12 %bf, and this morning I weighed in at 211 lbs at 10%. Im very happy with those results. I think the key thing was what I was eating. This was the first time that I actually put in the effort for my diet. I sat down, planned it out, and stuck to it. This helped me more than anything. Ill be tweaking my diet as I go along in the future. Trying different things based on advice from you guys and things ive learned from personal experience, but diet was the key. I hope this thread helped some people out. This will be my last update on this thread, but feel free to contribute your experiences or questions. Thanks again to the members of Juiced Muscle, your help has put me on the right path.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X