No announcement yet.

Cut cycle questions/help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks bro guess I need to change up a few thing and eat less brown rice, also add a shake in on breakfast or something,I'm just drinking one shake after workout.So I need to eat most of
    My good carbs closer to working out or is in the morning and lunch ok if I workout at 3:30 pm

Comment

Carbs are fuel for the muscles p

Comment

Originally posted by Rxjunkie001 View Post
        Not trying to jack this thread jw is there really a difference between test C and E?
        not really. enanthate's half life is 1 day shorter than cypionate's half life

Originally posted by Kawi122 View Post
        Ok thanks bro guess I need to change up a few thing and eat less brown rice, also add a shake in on breakfast or something,I'm just drinking one shake after workout.So I need to eat most of
        My good carbs closer to working out or is in the morning and lunch ok if I workout at 3:30 pm
        HOW MANY MEALS ARE YOU EATING A DAY? give me the actual clock times you eat too

i personally eat all my carbs around my workouts when im cutting, 50g in my pre workout meal, 50g in my post workout shake. bulking is a diff story. every other meal for me has 50g carbs. im very carb sensitive so even when im bulking, my carbs never really go over 200g a day, anything else turns straight into fat for me
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Cup of brown rice,can of 5oz chicken breast 8am
          Cup of brown rice,4-6 ozchicken breast at 1130
          Workout at 330
          Dinner anywhere from 530-630
          In the example I gave above I had two cups of taco soup
          My dinners change alot,due to wife,Do I need
          To make my dinner based on something like I'm eating for breakfast and lunch and cok her whatever lol

Comment

One scoop protein shake after workout too sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Kawi122 View Post
              Cup of brown rice,can of 5oz chicken breast 8am
              Cup of brown rice,4-6 ozchicken breast at 1130
              Workout at 330
              Dinner anywhere from 530-630
              In the example I gave above I had two cups of taco soup
              My dinners change alot,due to wife,Do I need
              To make my dinner based on something like I'm eating for breakfast and lunch and cok her whatever lol
              whoa, okay, first off, you need to be eating a lot more. 6-7 times a day. this is my cutting diet.

meal 1 6:30am - 5 whole eggs, 5 egg whites. salsa for flavoring
              meal 2 9:30am - 2 ground turkey patties
              meal 3 12:30pm - 10oz chicken breaks, 1 cup spinach
              meal 4 3:30pm - 8oz boiled shrimp
              meal 5 6pm - 6oz sirloin, 1 cup brown rice(pre workout)
              meal 6 8-8:30pm - shake, 1 bananna(post workout)
              meal 7 9-9:30pm - 8oz tilapia, salad
              meal 8 11pm - casein protein shake(right before bed)

each one of those meals is at least 50g protein except for the casein shake witch is only 25g pro. my marcos come out to 2543 cals, 384 pro, 78 carb, and 58 fat

when im bulking, i'll add some toast to meal one, and replace the spinach in meal 3 with sweet potatoes.
              ALEX.18
              Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-15-2013, 02:31 PM.
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Why do I need to eat more if I'm reaching my bmr?Also too what does eating more thru the day do compared to eating 3 or 4 times a day.New to all this counting calories and stuff lol

Comment

you keep your metabolism working all day instead of for an hour or so after you eat. depriving yourself of food also decreases your metabolic rate

i dont understand what youre talking about being under your bmr? bmr is basal metabolic rate, which is the rate at which your body burns fat while youre sedentary so i dont get what you meen by reaching your bmr since your at your bmr or above it all day

Comment

I think I confused myself thinking I have to keep my calories at what my bmr was lol so break my meals up is what ur saying and eat more times a day to keep my metabolism steady thru ought the day

Comment

yes sir, you got it

Comment

How lOng before workout do u consume a
                        Shake

Comment

i only take in a shake immediately after my workout and right before i lay down for bed. i sometimes finish my casein shake in bed

Comment

test c for bulk? what is the defference between test c adn test e
                            Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                            Test c is not good for cutting, it's for bulking, you need to get gear that works good on a low calorie diet. Test prop, Mast, Tren A, winstrol and maybe some clenbuterol etc. It seem like some guys here don't believe in using gear to cut and some say there's no such thing as a cut cycle, I just don't understand that one but hey thats them. These are a few that I use, they WILL help you keep more muscle than if you didn't use anything at all. Now the diet and cardio are very important so you must get your diet down and do a shit load of cardio a long with the gear. I agree with EthanWS6 1500 calories is low for you. You should be able to start around 2500-2000 calories and ajust from there depending on how you do.
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Testosterone Cypionate:

Testosterone is a hormone produced by all human beings and is the primary male sex hormone. Through our discussion, well take a look at Testosterone Cypionate, and examine the pros and cons of its use to improve performance in athletics and bodybuilding. Before we dive in, lets clear up a common misconception. Testosterone Cypionate is no more or less powerful or effective than its counterpart Testosterone Enanthate. The two compounds are virtually identical in every way.

Testosterone Cypionate Traits

Testosterone Cypionate is a synthetic version of the naturally produced testosterone hormone. This hormone is responsible for many different physical and mental characteristics in males. It promotes sex drive, fat loss, helps with gaining and maintaining lean muscle mass, increases bone density, and may even protect against heart disease. Whether it is naturally produced or through the use of Testosterone Cypionate, these traits do not change. All other steroids are actually the testosterone molecule that has been altered to change the properties of the hormone. Testosterone Cypionate carries a rating of 100 when measuring its anabolic/androgenic structure and this rating is used to measure all other steroids. This would make testosterone the "father" of all anabolic steroids used by athletes today. It should be noted; all testosterone compounds, including Testosterone Cypionate carry this anabolic/androgenic score of 100, as they are all merely testosterone.

Testosterone Cypionate is a highly anabolic and androgenic hormone making it a great steroid to use if one is in pursuit of more size and strength. Testosterone Cypionate promotes nitrogen retention in the muscle and the more nitrogen the muscles hold the more protein the muscles store. Testosterone Cypionate can also increase the levels of another anabolic hormone, IGF-1 in muscle tissue providing even more anabolic activity. Testosterone Cypionate also has the amazing ability to increase the activity of satellite cells. These cells play an active role in repairing damaged muscle. Testosterone also binds to the androgen receptor to promote androgen receptor dependent mechanisms for muscle gain and fat loss.

Testosterone Cypionate induces changes in shape, size and can also change the appearance and the number of muscle fibers. Androgens like testosterone can protect your hard earned muscle from the catabolic (muscle wasting) glucocorticoid hormones, in-turn inhibiting the related adverse reactions. In addition, Testosterone Cypionate has the ability to increase red blood cell production and a higher red blood cell count will improve endurance through increased oxygenation in the blood. More red blood cells can also improve recovery from strenuous physical activity. Even so, Testosterones anabolic/androgenic effects are dose dependent; the higher the dose the higher the muscle building effect.

Many athletes display massive strength gains while using Testosterone Cypionate as the hormone improves muscle contraction by increasing the number of motor neutrons in muscle and improves neuromuscular transmission. It also promotes glycogen synthesis providing more fuel for intense workouts thereby increasing endurance and strength.

Testosterone Enanthate:

Testosterone Enanthate is probably the most commonly used form of testosterone by both athletes and bodybuilders alike. Further, in the United States, it is one of the most commonly prescribed testosterone compounds for the treatment of low testosterone or andropause conditions; however, Testosterone Cypionate is the most commonly prescribed when an injectable form is offered. Extremely effective for building muscle and enhancing strength, Testosterone Enanthate can also help with losing fat and it comes with some great news; its very cheap and widely available.
                              In-order to understand exactly how Testosterone Enanthate (commonly referred to as "test-e") builds muscle and burns fat, first well take a look at androgens and what they do in the body. You see, hormones are substances secreted by one cell that has an effect on the functions of another cell. Testosterone is manufactured in the Leydigs cells of the testes (in men) and the adult male produces between 2.5 and 11mgs of Test per day.

Testosterone induces changes in shape, size and also can change the appearance and the number of muscle fibers(7). Androgens like testosterone, which is exactly what Testosterone Enanthate is can protect your hard earned muscle from the catabolic (muscle wasting) glucocorticoid hormones(8), thus inhibiting their ability to send a message to muscle cells to release stored protein. Remember, testosterone sends a message to muscle cells to store more contractile protein (called actin and myosin); glucocorticoid hormones send the opposite message. In addition, Testosterone Enanthate has the ability to increase erythropoiesis (red blood cell production) in your kidneys(9), and a higher Red Blood Cell (RBC) count will improve endurance via better oxygenated blood. More RBCs can also improve recovery from strenuous physical activity. Of course, aggression levels can rise dramatically with the use of exogenous testosterone (15); however, its important to remember aggression in of itself is not a bad thing; what we do with it is what makes it right or wrong. At any rate, Testosterone Enanthate holds no mind altering traits or nature whatsoever.
                              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                              Chat Box Talk And Rules
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Guys I figured I would give a update as to how things are going.Ive been doing really good lately on my diet and it's starting to show.Im shredding the fat away and can tell in not loosing muscle or strength and my weight is at 236 so that tells me I'm doing something right.I appreciate all the help and once i get to where I feel comfortable I will start cycle.I thought about gettingme some anavar or test prop to jump start things just would like to hear some of u guys input on that.Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X