No announcement yet.

2nd cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Blade......check out allegro medical. They will have all the pins you need and cheap. fast ship times also.
    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

gpz services also
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Fuck I can barely walk from Saturdays shot serious

Comment

Blade, if you are using test 400 (which I think I saw you say earlier), this is normal sometimes. I took test that was dosed at 350 in the delt one cycle and the first month was so bad I could barely work out. Thought about stopping the cycle because of it but it eventually went away and I haven't had injection pain since. Stick with it bro, the pain will fade eventually.

Comment

Thanks guys ill stick with it. And thanks ill check on those pins. Every time I start cycle I have to come up with excuse why I'm limping all over the place at work lol. It's all Abt getting big haha thanks guys. I'm not Quiting this cycle

Comment

You can always inject .5 cc in diferrent location maybe that can work

Comment

Thanks mighty allegro was awesome I got 100 for a great price. I'm starting to feel better the swelling has gone down and my last pin didn't give me anytfouble so it looks like I'm good to go from now on today is my tenth day I havnt been able to workout because I was swollen etc but I'm still up 6 lbs. I been staying off my feet and keeping diet on track lots of noodles, chicken, steak rice and veggies thts my main diet eating Abt 3500 cals a day and protein shake helps for every lb I way I eat 2 grams protein. I need to get in the gym today I feel pumped off dbol but no sign of water retention and I can't wait until the test 400 kicks in.

Comment

I spelled weigh wrong lol I put (way). It's been long day.

Comment

Everything going great besides my work sent me out of town for 3 months cycle is going great and pumps are awesome I feel 20 again and sex drive is crazy thank u naps I'm 3 weeks in I have a tiny bit of water weight but love it I'm up 10 lbs and I'm just beginning u guys are great and thanks for sharing your experience ill keep you guys posted

Comment

Working...
                    X