No announcement yet.

2nd cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres no difference between being a smart ass and not giving a shit about what people tell you to do which is the right thing. These guys all told u to stay away from deca on a second cycle and you actually did listen which was a good move on your part but bro come on, where have you seen that 800mg of test a week is a good idea for a second cycle? You clearly havent done as much research as you should have before you even touched AASin the first place. Doing tren for a first cycle proves that. But hey, if youre not going to take sound advice from people that have been there and done that before, and actually done their research, then hey by all means go ahead and pin away your 800mg of test and get huge bro! Thats what were all here for anyway
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I'm taking advice bro and I agree the test is aliittle high and it was a bad move to do tren first cycle

Comment

I'm just going to say... if your first cycle worked..why not do it again until the gains lessen? If it works, why change?
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I agree with u xamo and I respect u and u have a lot of knowledge we will see how this cycle goes with my diet and workout I'm hoping this cycle goes great for gains and ill stick with this one the tren was a mistake guys I get it I had night sweats nightmares pist off etc I would not recommend it

Comment

Let us know how this goes, as long as you do it right no biggies

Comment

Post up that diet blade. Let us see what your eating
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                Let us know how this goes, as long as you do it right no biggies
                800mg on a 2nd cycle aint doin it right. U know that as well as anyone on here

Comment

Yeah, it's not something I'd suggest... but if he's going to do it, I'd rather his doing it the right way so he takes full advantage of his cycle. IMO one should stick to as low an amount of test as possible..why up the test if the results still are as amazing?

Worst case Blade, you could save some of the test 400 for another cycle... 400mg is more than enough for you as it is, which will also allow you to have enough for another cycle at 400mg. If you want to add something to it perhaps add in some other compounds?

I guess what I mean to say is that there won't be that much of a difference at 800mg a week... you'll have more water retention, more sides overall, it'll also be harder to control the estro imbalance? I guess my question is, is it worth it?

Comment

I respect wht u say and u no wht your talking about I will drop to 400 wk I pinned lag night 1 ml so next week ill start 200 twice a week I'm eating around 3500 calories a day. Trying anyways its hard to get diet down everyday ill post diet later I'm getting ready for work I do have question I got 1 ml pins and the pin is only half inch long. Is tht long enough I'm hitting upper glute where it's not so fatty I'm kinda nervous to hit anywhere else

Comment

You need to get longer pins. 1 inch is usually used for glutes. Or just use the half inch on quads or shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                        You need to get longer pins. 1 inch is usually used for glutes. Or just use the half inch on quads or shoulders
                        I thought you needed 1.5 for glutes and min 5/8 for quads and delts

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                          I thought you needed 1.5 for glutes and min 5/8 for quads and delts
                          Mis typed that. 1.5 for glutes and i doubt 1/8 of an inch will hurt him on the shoulders or quads. Especially since hes pretty lean already

Comment

Just got off work just took third dbol pill and I felt pumped today at work I didn't think I wld feel it tht fast maybe I'm just going crazy lol now I need to find some longer pins somewhere and I'm a tad bit sore from the 1 ml of test 400 last night. Thanks for all the advice guys sorry Im stubborn somtimes if I can't find any pins local I guess I'll hit shoulders for the first time. It's not like I can go to Walmart

Comment

I use 1 inch in the glute with no problem. Your not the only one that says the test 400 has some pip

Comment

I'm sore from the test and gym I went extra hard

Comment

Working...
                                X