Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillahSte View Post
    What you think of my cycle OBD??
    Weeks 1-4 50mg (1tab) - GP OXY (Anadrol)
    Weeks 1-13 540mg (2ml) - GP Sust 270 (Sustanon)
    Weeks 1-12 500mg (2ml) - GP Deca 250
    Weeks 13-16 50mg (1tab) - GP OXY (Anadrol)

It looks good - u may need to bump up the Test or lower the Deca sometimes u get limp willy with equal dose of test+deca.

Keep an eye on ur BP, anadrol will elevate ur RBC -( I give blood every 4 month).

If u have a issue w ur appetite (like EthanWS6) while on Adrol or Deca - use GHRP 6 (100 micro grams rotated/switch every 2 wks with) GHRP 2 for it - makes u hungry no matter how much u eat.

JM2C
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      Weeks 1-4 50mg (1tab) - GP OXY (Anadrol)
      Weeks 1-13 540mg (2ml) - GP Sust 270 (Sustanon)
      Weeks 1-12 500mg (2ml) - GP Deca 250
      Weeks 13-16 50mg (1tab) - GP OXY (Anadrol)

It looks good - u may need to bump up the Test or lower the Deca sometimes u get limp willy with equal dose of test+deca.

Keep an eye on ur BP, anadrol will elevate ur RBC -( I give blood every 4 month).

If u have a issue w ur appetite (like EthanWS6) while on Adrol or Deca - use GHRP 6 (100 micro grams rotated/switch every 2 wks with) GHRP 2 for it - makes u hungry no matter how much u eat.

JM2C
      ok will do. Was thinking of just running the deca maybe at around 400mg and maybe a little bit more test. Dont want that limp willy lol.
      'Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results'

Comment

dude like damn what u trying to be thor or the hulk cuz thats like 3 cycles or more their with all that

Comment

WHOA!! Go big or go home!

Comment

Originally posted by lean_machine View Post
            dude like damn what u trying to be thor or the hulk cuz thats like 3 cycles or more their with all that
            lol. im obviously not goin to take all that gear in one cycle. look at my cycle layout lol.

Comment

Thats a serious cycle. Your going to be a monster with all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rxjunkie001 View Post
                Thats a serious cycle. Your going to be a monster with all of that.
                thanks. cant wait to start. Really looking forward to see what the sustanon is like. Never ran it before. Hoping to get some serious gains from this. Just sorting all my diet and proteins out again. Neglected that side a little bit recently.

Comment

dam naps comes through again, beautiful good luck bro cant wait to try gp

Comment

Originally posted by bag1980 View Post
                    dam naps comes through again, beautiful good luck bro cant wait to try gp
                    best stuff out there. Both naps and gp have never let me down.

Comment

Working...
                    X