No announcement yet.

Starting bulk cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great chest day last night! Threw up 275 for 6 on my last set of barbell presses.

Comment

Time for progress pics I guess
      Pic 1
      Pic 2

These poses are relaxed for the most part. Weight/bf% difference so far - Before: 169lbs 14%bf Current: 185lbs 9.5%bf

Need to start hitting abs harder I think. At this body fat I should definitely be showing them better than this haha. Oh well, have a new goal for the rest of the cycle I guess :P

On week 13 I believe right now. ending on week 16 and not looking forward to it haha

Comment

Are you planning on your next cycle already lol

Comment

I have some ideas floating around in my head. I really want to try Tren, just don't know if I'm ready for it yet lmao. I'll either jump into Tren A next cycle, or run Eq. I've been wanting to try both for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
            I have some ideas floating around in my head. I really want to try Tren, just don't know if I'm ready for it yet lmao. I'll either jump into Tren A next cycle, or run Eq. I've been wanting to try both for a while now.
            EQ in my opinion is over rated..you need to run it high @600mg and for a long time, usually 20 weeks...i received better results from masteron at 350mg a week for 10 weeks...and EQ is best when combined in a stack, so if you are just going to run it with test you may be disappointed
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
              EQ in my opinion is over rated..you need to run it high @600mg and for a long time, usually 20 weeks...i received better results from masteron at 350mg a week for 10 weeks...and EQ is best when combined in a stack, so if you are just going to run it with test you may be disappointed
              Thanks for the advice. 600mg/wk is a little high haha What do you think about jumping into tren? I still feel like I should wait another cycle or two, but idk, haven't made my mind up for sure yet.

Comment

DS i have been telling these guys if your not gona do 600mg of EQ dont even bother
                Never listen

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  DS i have been telling these guys if your not gona do 600mg of EQ dont even bother
                  Never listen
                  yea it seems to be the new "in" compound at the moment

Comment

I know guys that have run it at 400mg and gotten results. Ideal results? Maybe not haha but it was definitely something.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. 600mg/wk is a little high haha What do you think about jumping into tren? I still feel like I should wait another cycle or two, but idk, haven't made my mind up for sure yet.
                      try tren a at a low dose, about 300mg a week...its enough for gains and a low enough dose to keep sides at a minimum..keep test low too, my current cycle is high tren low test...sides are barely noticable..im experimenting and im starting to see through my own experience and what others are finding is that the higher the test, its aggravating the tren sides...i would go with a 1:1 ratio or lower

Comment

I was thinking that if I do run tren it will be at 300mg/wk with 500mg test e and probably start it off with dbol at 50mg/day What do you think of that?

Comment

I was thinking that if I do run tren it will be at 300mg/wk with 500mg test e and probably start it off with dbol at 50mg/day What do you think of that?
                          im currently running 600mg tren e, 350 of test and started w 50mg of dbol..its a great cycle...for you id try 300tren a, 300 test and then the dbol...like i said the high test seems to increase sides of tren...with what i outlined for you you would be taking in 950mg of AAS a week, so its plenty

Comment

Ah I see what you are saying now. how many weeks are you running the tren for in total?

Comment

Ah I see what you are saying now. how many weeks are you running the tren for in total?
                              imheading for around 14...if my gains die down ill stop sooner, if they continue ill ride out a few weeks more

Comment

What kind of results are you seeing this cycle? I was planning on running 16 weeks of test, how long would I run tren with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X