No announcement yet.

Starting bulk cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how's the cycle coming along? I love deca/sust cycles with some mast thrown in at the end and dbol kick start. Some of my best gains have been with this combo. How ever I do manage to bloat like a pregnant women though. It looks like I have a beer belly and I don't even drink. LOL....

Comment

A lot of the bloat is probably from your diet. To be honest, this is the leanest I have ever been in my life lol. I don't loog bloated at all haha.

Comment

ethan i was just reading you didnt like the anadrol what happened last time we talked you had almost talked me into using it.what was the reason you stopped it.

Comment

Yeah really the only thing that I didn't like about it was the fact that it took away my appetite almost completely. Days that I didn't pay attention to my diet resulted in me only getting 2500 calories because I was never hungry lol. I just hate having to force myself to eat when I'm not hungry and anadrol just made it worse haha. I loved everything else about it though. I would still recommend trying it and see what you think. I have friends that use it and never have issues with appetite lol

Comment

I believe this is week 13. Did an injection in my delt last night and woke up this morning with it swollen and a little tender. Kinda odd but whatever lol. So far I can safely say that I wish I would have ran a little higher dose on the deca. Gains are good so far. Getting a pinch test done tomorrow or Thursday to see what my body fat is at. Will post stats then.

Comment

Got a pinch test done. I'm at 9.5%bf right now. Started this cycle at ~169 ~14% and I'm at 185 9.5%. I can definitely say I'm happy with these gains!

Comment

Nice job. So in your avatar picture your only 169

Comment

No, in that avatar I was 185 or so. it's pretty old but my bf% in that picture was about 15%. As far as muscle mass goes, I'm significantly bigger now. I'd say that pic was probably a year ago almost. I got down to 169 from cutting fat and losing water that was retained during that cycle plus my diet and training went to shit for a couple of months in the summer haha

Comment

Okay sounds good. good job man. Lets us know your next cycle Hard work shows

Comment

i'm glad it worked out bro good gains. Some of the younger guys should take notice you run your cycles right i like that you cut the anadrol out when it wasnt working and it shows more isnt always better.you did real good with hard work in the gym and good diet with a solid cycle.Thats how you do it.
                      GOOD SHIT BRO
                      BIGMURPH

Comment

I still have 3 weeks left of this cycle. Really not looking forward to coming off lol. I feel great right now! once I start PCT I will get some pics up

Comment

how many weeks in? sorry if u said it all ready i didnt see
                          Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                          Definitely feels like things are starting to kick in. I'm noticing a big difference in the gym and it seems like the deca is all ready having an impact on my joints lol.
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

I'm on week 13 now. Got a few weeks left in the cycle

Comment

did you get any sides from deca, i did, im on it again tho... but this is last time
                              Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                              I'm on week 13 now. Got a few weeks left in the cycle
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

I didn't really have any acne issues until the deca started kicking in. That's really the only sides I got from it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X