Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a pic of my back the girlfriend took this morning

Comment

can you show front picks i am thinking of running the same cycle tweaked a little for me and can you give stats from start to now then at the end thansks bro
      BIGMURPH
      GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG

Comment

Getting my diet on better track thanks to Sam. Was sick all last week, lost a few pounds due to not being able to eat, lift or hold down food lol. Feel a lot better now so hopefully I can make up for the lost time! Just had a good back/bicep day. Now just need to finish off my Macros for the day!

Comment

Hey ethan do you plan on runnung some masteron in your next cycle.
          I have listened to ya and you have alot of knowledge. I think some masteron would be icing on the cake for ya
          The back looks good Congrats

Comment

Like the cycle as I'm a fan of deca. Not crazy about the drol personally. What I did my last run for the kick start was run the new liquid d-bol. Love it. I followed Sam as he used it for the first time and went with it as well. I've never felt the pumps like I have with this. Felt like my skin was going to bust. Just a suggestion to you or anyone but I would recommend trying the liquid d-bol over any oral I've used. Don't get me wrong I've had good experience with orals but not like this. Keep pounding the iron and enjoy growing!
            manonmac1
            Last edited by manonmac1; 12-08-2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
              Hey ethan do you plan on runnung some masteron in your next cycle.
              I have listened to ya and you have alot of knowledge. I think some masteron would be icing on the cake for ya
              The back looks good Congrats
              I think this spring I am going to run some clen with my dieting to cut down. I have never had issues cutting and I'm at like ~9%bf right now while bulking haha. Mast is a good compound, I'll try it eventually just not yet haha

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
              Like the cycle as I'm a fan of deca. Not crazy about the drol personally. What I did my last run for the kick start was run the new liquid d-bol. Love it. I followed Sam as he used it for the first time and went with it as well. I've never felt the pumps like I have with this. Felt like my skin was going to bust. Just a suggestion to you or anyone but I would recommend trying the liquid d-bol over any oral I've used. Don't get me wrong I've had good experience with orals but not like this. Keep pounding the iron and enjoy growing!
              I have never tried it but I have read into it some. It sounds good to me. Someday I'll try it, maybe next bulk cycle. Thanks for the input!

Comment

Weight is up around 185lbs right now and I measured in at ~9.5% bf. Strength is still rising and I'm starting to notice water retention from the deca. Looking bigger every day!

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                  Weight is up around 185lbs right now and I measured in at ~9.5% bf. Strength is still rising and I'm starting to notice water retention from the deca. Looking bigger every day!
                  the water isnt from the deca, its from your diet..i just got off a 16 week cycle of test and deca a bit ago, only water i put on was due to creatine..how much longer do you have on your cycle?
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I just assumed the deca was playing a big part in it since I just noticed it haha. I'm finishing up week 7 of 16 right now. I'm glad that I'm retaining extra water, I know it is beneficial and I really don't mind the way it looks haha. I'm also taking creatine but have been taking it the entire cycle. My sodium intake has been a little lower lately which I figured would make me lose a little water but I'm noticing my face is looking a bit more bloated the past few days.

Comment

I just assumed the deca was playing a big part in it since I just noticed it haha. I'm finishing up week 7 of 16 right now. I'm glad that I'm retaining extra water, I know it is beneficial and I really don't mind the way it looks haha. I'm also taking creatine but have been taking it the entire cycle. My sodium intake has been a little lower lately which I figured would make me lose a little water but I'm noticing my face is looking a bit more bloated the past few days.
                      if you are off your orals you could always throw in some dbol for the last 4 weeks...by then the deca is working good and the synergy between the 2 gives great growth..esp that by that time your gains will be slowing down..itll give you a little extra water too

Comment

I wish I had some dbol laying around. All I have left is like 70 anadrol haha. Wasn't a big fan of it though :/

Comment

Well strength is still increasing. I can definitely say that I my body is responding better to the deca than I could have ever hoped! This is definitely my favorite compound so far haha.

Comment

Acne is starting to come in a little. Nothing I can't handle with some anti-biotic creme though haha. Hitting personal bests on the weights this whole week.

Comment

Acne is starting to come in a little. Nothing I can't handle with some anti-biotic creme though haha. Hitting personal bests on the weights this whole week.
                              use oxy or strydex pads..they are cheaper and work wonders..anti-biotics are hit and miss with acne.....and to help take your pasty ass to the tanning booth, itll dry ur skin and clear it up

Comment

This stuff is like $15 a tube after my insurance pays for some and works really well for me. I use the strydex pads too. I usually tan when spring rolls around haha

Comment

Working...
                                X