No announcement yet.

Bulk Cycle - Opinions Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My understanding of fats is they covert to cholesterol which then converts to test. Since we are injecting test into our bodies we can drop fats down. I pers think a good plan is shift some fats to carbs and during pct and after switch back.

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
    DO NOT CUT FATS OUT. You need good sources of fats like nuts and avocados, not cheese n milk. If fact, stay away from dairy as it puts a layer of film over your muscles, not allowing you to get that ripped look (thanks Sam ( Its okay to use dairy every now n then in a cheat meal but cut it out as a part of your daily diet.

As for the EQ, you can run it as long as you want as long as you keep the test as your base

Comment

nothing wrong with some CC. only issue if it can be high in sodium but if u dont have bloating or sodium issues eat up. I eat that shit up like crazy!

Originally posted by clouded View Post
      I weighed in on Saturday (1 week in) which gives me a good baseline. I am currently at 171, 11.4% bf. I have been eating like a madman, keeping my protein high, and making sure to get my carbs and healthy fats. My dietician (aka a friend helping me out that usually charges an arm and a leg) has me on 2 cups of cottage cheese before bed. I am eating 1%, lactose free (as I have issues with dairy as it is). Should I switch this out with something else?

I am currently 1.5 weeks in and the Tbol has been good to me so far. My lifts are getting stronger and I feel like I could stay at the gym for hours and hours. Unfortunately outside of the gym I am lethargic and unmotivated. I am hoping this passes once the test starts kicking in. One big item I noticed with the Tbol was an increase in libido. I want to mount just about every decent looking girl I see. I have had similar increases with test, but nothing quite this strong. It feels like I am 15 or 16 again!

I know, but I am trying to keep my doses reasonable right now. If I do not see the results I want I can always up the dosage through the cycle, for the next cycle, or use deca instead next time.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit View Post
        nothing wrong with some CC. only issue if it can be high in sodium but if u dont have bloating or sodium issues eat up. I eat that shit up like crazy!
        I had to cut out the CC, it was killing my stomach. I am doing egg white omelets before bed now instead.

Saturday morning put me at 178.2. My lifts are still going up and my stamina is increasing in the gym. Monday was my final day on Tbol so I am interested to see what kind of water weight loss I see.

I had to take Tuesday off from the gym due to some weird stomach problems (unrelated to the CC). I am feeling tons better now, however I did not take dehydration and lack of calories into account today when I was working out. I tried to do abs after a full leg day and ended up getting a lower ab cramp. This has never happened to me before and I have to say that it is the absolute worst pain I have ever felt in my life. The pain was so intense I was on the floor in cold sweats while it passed. The area is still tender but does not hurt nearly as bad. What an experience that was!

Comment

Saturday put me at 178.8. I was sick early in the week and that unfortunately caused me to have to back off my diet for a few days.

I am now a week off of Tbol and starting week 6 of EQ and Test. My lifts are still strong and I am finally getting some respectable squat numbers (265 x 4 parallel). Total I am up about 9 or 10 lbs and I am 25% into my cycle. Hopefully this continues so I can hit my goal of 200+ before the end!

I will have before, during, and after pictures available once I have completed the cycle.

Comment

So, halfway through my cycle I hit a road block. I ended up with an inflamed and irritated colon which caused malabsorption and all kinds of other terrible things you don't want to know about. I am now on pills that keeps it under control and I am back eating like an animal.

I am 2 weeks out of PCT and my current weight is 185. I'm trying to cruise at this weight (hopefully slowly lowering bf) until early summer when I will start cutting for competition.

Overall I ended up gaining 15 pounds. Next time around I'm going to do the Test E/Deca/Dbol cycle that everyone rants and raves about.

Sorry for disappearing here, being sick had me pretty run down for a long time.

Comment

Welcome back. Hope all gets better. And we find out why it happened

Comment

Thanks!

I had a colonoscopy and the GI biopsied some of the inflamed tissue. He did not find anything serious nor did he find a cause for the inflammation. He said, "sometimes it just happens, we are not sure what causes it." I asked him if my supplements could have been a cause and he did not think so.

I wish I had more information, but unfortunately that's all that was available. I am responding very well to the medication and things are starting to normalize. I was on prednisone for 14 days and now I am on a drug called Lialda for the next 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                X