Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time AAS Cycle Suggestions Wanted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
    Bro, people have been doin PCT with just nolva for a long time with good results. nolva is a blocker not a preventer basically. Why fix something that ain't broken?
    I didn't mean to say Nolva, but that Adex would shut down your natural test production after discontinued use. Not a fix, just wanted to know if anyone knew why Adex isn't as beneficial as Nolva for PCT. I've been trying to research it on my own because it intrigues me but couldn't come to my own conclusion and didn't know if anyone had any input or experience with an Adex only PCT, not just an obvious statement.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyhawkJr View Post
      Adex would shut down your natural test production after discontinued use.
      never heard of that one but you might be correct. in fact, i have heard many times that adex will INCREASE natty test. maybe not by much, might be more of your natty test building up more than normal if that makes since. nolva on the other hand does in fact boost natty test and blocks the estrogen receptors so you have no estrogen being "received"

good luck with that research buddy

Comment

So the suggestion for PCT was Nolva and Clomid and a highly effective test booster. Anyone have any recommendations on a high end test booster. I dont mind spending more money in something that has provided solid results.

Let me know what it is and where to get it if possible, thanks guys!

Comment

D pol by purus labs. TFsupplements.com
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

cut stack is very advanced. stick with test for now see how your body reacts. tbol is in my opinion better than dbol but you could also go with gp m1t as well low dose of that 10-20mg per day 1-4 weeks. Xamos advice is spot on you can inject once per week but the goal is to keep blood levels as stable as possible. everyone has their preference i personally like fewer pins. i prefer something like test cyp250mgs 1ml every 5 days and i see great results not a lot of bloat either. for a first cycle KEEP IT SIMPLE. TEST TEST TEST AND TEST. 500mgs per week of Test E or C for 10-12 weeks with proper diet and training will do you nicely. no rush take it slow and do it right!

Comment

So far so good....Next Cycle?

So far things are shapping up very well. I have increased mass by about 15 lbs, and every one of my lifts is up by at the minimum 35 lbs. This thursday would be week 7 of my 10-11 week cycle. I have both the recommended clomid and nolvadex to run as my PCT. My question is; how soon should I start my second cycle, and what would you recommed for the second cycle? Should I strictly stick with test or add something like deca into it?

I am curious as to everyone's suggestions in how soon to start next cycle and what I should run as the next cycle. I noticed Naps was running a 20% off deal so I wanted to order this week in preparation for cycle two whenever that is safest for me to start.

Thanks!

Comment

TIME ON = TIME OFF! 12 weeks on = 12 weeks off.

Comment

By the way nice job on your cycle! If you want to a good second cycle would be Test E 500mgs per week weeks 1-15 and Deca 400-500mgs per week (depending on what brand from n_s you get) for weeks 1-12. You want to run the test longer than the Deca so that way you don't completely crash and lose all of your gains.

Comment

yea or if u wana run a shorter cycle with some pop u can go prop 5-600mg /wk and 5-600 mg of npp(same as deca just shorter ester)... for some reason it didnt shut me down as bad.. so just another choice.. even tho there are a million u can run that for 8ish weeks and ull be very satisfied add an oral too... any question s u can alwaoys hit me up or any1 here take care and good cycle chief

Comment

What is NPP? I usually buy GP brand products. What would NPP be labeled from that product line?

Comment

NPP is Nandralone Phenylpropionate it is the fast acting "DECA" it needs to be injected daily or eod like test prop, or tren ace would be. Nandralone Decanate takes forever to notice gains usually 8 week mark is when you start to see it that is why most people run Deca for at least 12 weeks. However with NPP you can run it for 6, 8 or 10 weeks and see great results. I personally have not used it but I know people who have and they liked it ten times better than Nandralone Decanate. You would usually stack this with Test Prop and Masteron during a cutting cycle. I know a guy that ran test prop, npp and injectible winstrol and had phenomenal results. He used our sponsor as well. and to answer your question it is on the 2nd page of GP products labeled GP PHENYL 100.

Comment

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is very similar to Nortestosterone-19 (Deca Durabolin). Durabolin or "Phenyl" as its commonly called is a mildly anabolic compound with very little androgenic value just like its cousin. The main reason you will see athletes choose this compound over Deca is testing. Metabolites of Nandrolone Decanoate are detectable for up to 18 months. Phenyl can only be detected for about 1 week. Yea, you can get faster results from the Phenylpropionate ester, but that daily pinning is a real trade off. If you are not being tested, then I would say just stick with Deca or EQ as a good anabolic compound that won't have you throwing a ton of Andro related sides.
                          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Beastmode3215 View Post
                            What is NPP? I usually buy GP brand products. What would NPP be labeled from that product line?
                            sorry for late reply i hope u found it.. i liked it alot and i felt like it didnt shut me down as much as deca.. maybe that was because the shorter cycle... i also think u mite wana throw in some var for the goals u are describing(though that can get quite pricey) Being your first cycle u don't need much to see significant gains.. most say their first cycle is always the best/// and typically first cycles are just liek test 500mg ew and maybe an oral.. if u want u can pm me because i tend to forget to check my posts.. gl brudda

Comment

Help!

So cycle complete with great results overall. I have now been off for about 6 weeks. I have continued taking my arimidex EOD and it is nearly gone, and I have been taking Nolvadex every day. Obviously my size is down just a bit but that is expected and my strength has slipped a bit again expected after cycle. But a couple concerns at this point:
                              1) I seem to be tired ALL THE DAMN TIME!!! (Before cycle I was like the energizer bunny no matter how much sleep i got)
                              2) I used to be a sex maniac but have noticed that I could almost care less to have sex and when I do my "abilities" are completely off from where they used to be

What can I take to help me get back to my normal? If it is supplements by all means please share what works best and I will purchase asap.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Beast....You just entered the dreaded PCT crash. I would stop the Ari and continue with the nolva. You only need to run Ari for the first 2 weeks of PCT. Your natty test is just trying to catch up so you are probably experiencing low test right now. Loss of libido is a part of the crash and it sucks!! You may experience some mild depression also. Been there, done that. What can you do??

1) Find a natural test booster and start taking it to help your natty test get back on track.
                                2) Next cycle, find some MT2 and use it during PCT for your "abilities".
                                3) Keep busy with work or school to keep the mind active
                                4) Fight through it. It will only last a few weeks at the most. Read through some of the forums for similar stories.

I hope this helps!! Good luck bro. I am going to try some Torem for my next PCT. I heard that it is supposed to be better than Nolva to get you back on track.
                                "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X