Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taken today. Week three of pct.

Comment

I can't wait after seeing your pictures i'm doing almost the same cycle i'm doing 500 test e split twice a wk for 12wks 40mgs t-bol ed for 8 wks and 600mgs eq split twice a wk for 12 wks I hope I can get the resaults im hoping for i'm going for high protein and 2500 cals a day. you look like you did good hope I can get the same resaults or better con grats bro

Comment

Man its truly all dependent on that diet. i did a 2600 calorie diet. tons of protein. I forget my exact numbers at this moment, i think they are somehwere in this thread though. yea man i started 198, and ended at 225. Definitely had some water retention, and i dropped 10 pounds after cycle pretty quick. i'm holding steady now, after pct at 210. I have to say though, i'm missing cycle already, and i can't wait to do my next.

Comment

The only thing I would say is I think yoy may slightly up the carbs for maximum growth. 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight, 1.5g of carbs per bodyweight. If your eating good foods you'll get some good fat from your diet also.

Copied from BB.com, (So if we're talking about that 200-pound guy, he should start with 400g protein and 300g carbs every single day. Divide this by 6 meals, and you get 67g protein, 50g carbs, and about 20g fat for every meal. This is a guideline for a basic gainer's diet.)
          sigpic

Comment

thanks for the diet info ive never really followed a strict diet on my cycles ive always just packed the protein and tried to stay eating healthy I think this next cycle I will definitly look into a strict diet I hope it will push me to were I want to be.

Comment

So i want to do another cycle here soon. contemplating what to do.

Comment

thinking about test/eq/winny for second cycle.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea you should bridge with anavar between so you keep everything from the first and let your test get back normal then go for the next one just use hcg after the second so. Your body comes back completely

Comment

I personally would stay away from Stan go with t-Bol it will keep you lean and solid and you will keep your hair

Comment

yea that is one big fear of mine. don't wanna lose the hair if i don't have to, lol.

Comment

Yeah bro stay away frm Stan andmasteron if you want to keep your hair

Comment

for PCT that test booster is crap bro,what you need is triptorelin,nolva,clomid,an arimidex.if nothing id definetly run clomid,its gonna bring back your natural test quicker than anyother SERM/AI's

Comment

any reason why u used dex during cycle and switch to aromasin on pct?

trying to learn sorry if it sounds rude.

Comment

because aromasin is stronger than dex. works differently as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
                                because aromasin is stronger than dex. works differently as well.
                                Sorry to bother, but explain please

Comment

Working...
                                X