No announcement yet.

T Bol/Test C/Winny Cycle Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good bud. sorry i never answered your question but no i never tried the clen/t3 combo but i was thinking about it. yea starting monday i will be down to 100 carbs a day for the next 2 weeks then drop to 50 a day for the remainder of my cycle while im on the winny. are u running any test with the mast?

Comment

Yea, Im doing 500ml of Test Cyp as the base to this cycle. Masteron starts next week. Man, I just did my bodyfat and I got a way to go! I took the last 2 1/2 weeks off while I was home. Philly cheesesteaks, 1/2 fish subs and cheese fries were the norm. But Im back on it now for the remaining 7 weeks. Wish me luck bro!
      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

haha well that sounds good man. keep me updated on everything. i am very interested in the clen/t3, winny, and mast results. good luck brother!

Comment

START OF WEEK 5

same old story boys. weight is steadily climbing, up to 269 this am and bodyfat is still the same @ 18%. spent the last 2 weeks on a pretty fucked up work schedule but its back to normal today. t bol is done and the only thing i will have in me the next 2 weeks is 600mg test/week until i start the winny in 2 weeks. since this is my first time using t bol, im not going to give a review on it just yet until i've been going without it for a while and i have something to compare it to. at the rate im going, i hope to get to about 280lbs in the next 2 weeks before i start cutting with the winny. overall, im extremely happy with the gains i've made so far in size and strength and cant wait to start the winny

quick question, SHOULD i bump up the adex to .5mg eod to get the excess water out once i start the winny?
          xela1988
          Banned
          Last edited by xela1988; 05-21-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

GL MAN... will be following for now on your test is kicked in now its time to HULK it UPPPPP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
              GL MAN... will be following for now on your test is kicked in now its time to HULK it UPPPPP!!!!
              Thanks blue.

I realized i never posted my goals for this cycle so ill do it now.

GOALS

goals are pretty simple. Going to try to get to 280 lbs while keeping bf the same then start to brop bf. hopefully once i start the winny, i can lose about 5% bf or more. Ill be happy if im sitting at 265lbs and 14% or lower once PCT is over with

Comment

well gents, its been 5.5 weeks. i weighed myself yesterday cause i was out of town on monday which is usually when i do it. big disappointment. back down to 266 on the scale. i guess its the water from the t bol coming out cause its been about 1.5 weeks since the last time i took it and i've been sweating like a pig at work and in the gym. i actually rung my shirt out today after i left the gym and it looked like i pissed on the ground right outside my truck. oh well. strength is still up so i cant really complain.

i cant explain how pumped i am to start the winny on monday. can anyone tell me what to expect when i do start it as far as knowing its kicked in? like night sweats, high body temperature ( being hot all the time), etc.? i know about the joint pain but im pre loading the glucosamine chondroition this week so theyre nice n wet before i start. i just want to know so i dont freak out IF i start experiencing anything out of the ordinary.

Comment

264 this morning with bf tipping into the 17's and started the winny!!! Went pretty low carb all weekend to get used to the 50g a day im starting today for the next 6 weeks. Gotta say i feel pretty sluggish so far today with no carbs yet. Drinking a cup of coffee now hoping it and the carbs ill have in my pre workout meal will get me up for the gym in about 2 hours. Other than that cycle is going extremely smooth so far. I think all the cardio has pulled almost all of the bloat water out from the t bol so maybe the winny can get the last little bit out. I have people that dont know im on telling me every day that im looking good and telling me certain body parts are getting bigger. This morning someone told me my lats are blowing up. I cant wait to take final measurements and readings to see where it gets me.

Quick question...should i incorporate a carb up day once a week over the next 6 weeks to give myself a chance to get my glycogen levels somewhat back up? Maybe on a sunday before the week starts or towards the end of the week like thursday to recover a little stronger? I also hear about guys going a little higher than normal on days they work certain body parts that theyre trying to bring up? When i say carb up i dont meen go crazy with it since i am still trying to cut, im talking about just elevating to say maybe 150-200 that one day then go back down to 50 for the next 6 days?

Comment

2nd week of winny down. weight was down to 260 this am and bf finally dropped to 17.3%. overall i feel alot harder and im looking alot leaner. diet is going great and i think my body has adjusted to 50 carbs a day. cant wait to see what the end results will be

Comment

Good deal Xela.... Keep it up brother.
                      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

50 Carbs a day... You are a maniac. I would be nauseated beyond belief with Carbs that low!
                        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

50 grams of carbs would have me grumpy as hell and sleeping constantly.. keep us posted
                          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yea this shit sucks. No energy and really bad cravings for sweets when i first went that low but its goin pretty good now

Comment

well guys thats a wrap for this cycle. last pin was today. overall i feel like i have made nice changes to my physique. deffinately improved my shoulders and back which is what i was focusing on. i will give a more detailed review on everything later on but overall, everything was great

Comment

Working...
                              X