No announcement yet.

New to juicing, want to start a cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your time and money are limited gear is expensive especially legit gear. For a very basic cycle of TEST ONLY which should be your first you're looking at a minimum of $250-$300 for your gear, on cycle therapy and pct (post cycle therapy) which is a must if you want to keep anything. Steroids aren't something you can do half ass. I'm in no way a veteran or a pro but I'm running my 4th cycle currently of test cyp and tren e. I started when I was 23 (should have waited until i was at least 25) but I was in a hurry to try gear...but before I did I probably did a years worth of research at least before I ever ordered anything. I gained 23lbs on my first cycle of sustanon 250 at only 250mgs per week. I'm fortunately one of those who's body responds very well and very quickly to steroids. 2nd cycle was Test E at 500mgs per week for 12 weeks and Anadrol kick start. 3rd cycle was Test E 500mgs per week and 400mgs per week of Deca. Currently running 500mgs Test Cyp and 400mgs of tren e. Also when you do start use moderate to light doses No need for 750mgs + per week no need for it at all. The most test I've ever run has been 500mgs and I'm still making great gains with it. You're going to do what you're going to do none of us here can stop you but if you do choose to use gear now just make sure you have everything you need including pct lined up before you start. Good luck to you and your endeavors! Keep us posted.

Comment

Drink to "prevent thirst" eat to "prevent hunger"...it you get thirsty, your dehighdrated, if your hungry you've waited "too long to eat..." every two-three hours is key, try to include a complex carb, a fiberous carb, and a lean protein in every meal, or its considered a "snack"...and don't forget "good" fats....this would be a baseline diet of course.
      test

Comment

Working...
      X