No announcement yet.

Winter Juice-A-Paloooooza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 weeks in i had rusty color discharge from right nipple.. scary stuff... goign to go to the doc asap.. nervous what i am even going to say to him.. it is a family friend and i dont really wana discuss this aspect of my life.. maybe ill have to make appt with another doc.. so he isnt makingan educated guess without knowing everything.. cuz i think that is very important here.. or is it? any opinions.. still lifting everything else is A okay feeling great.. cept now i think im dying meh

Comment

thats mad man! hope you get to the bottom of it? never heard of that shit before!!

I would prob book with a diff doc, so you dont get judged etc etc (dont mean that in a nasty way) but its prob better you talk to a stranger then you can be brutally honest

Comment

I actually did that without reading ur post tprice.. She said everything is fine but she wants to do blood tests to check my prolactin levels.. Anyway phew for now.. Now I can get back to work without that anxiety lurki g. I just got 8 things of pro
        I so Wana use it now lol.. Guess it'll have to wait ..

Comment

All I Wana do is start the tren!!! Sooo badly sucks waiting especially since its my first time

Comment

okay here we r again... i just weighed myself for the first time in forever im up to 205and not even half way thru.. looking a lil thick tho cant wait to get on that tren to tighten my skin up.. o lala feeling good... eq has my appetite thru the roof.. i even wake up in the middle of the nite to eat ha

Comment

Working...
            X