Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting 3rd cycle Friday, any advice would be appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my stuff today, gonna start Friday. Have Test Prop and Sust. Just going to start the prop and plan on using it full cycle unless I don't agree with the eod pinning, then after the first 2-3 weeks I'll switch to the Sust if thats the case, otherwise I wont use the Sust. Just got it to have on hand in case I choose to go with less pinning. I'll be sure to keep my log of it semi current.
    I'll post some before pics soon.

Comment

Sorry guys, haven't updated. I postponed it again. Got sent out of country last minute last week, back home now. Going to start not this coming Fri but next Fri once this current contract is up, as I might be required to leave without notice again for the duration of the remaining contract.
      On the bright side, I FINALLY got some more Anavar! My original source for the 20mg West Coast Lab var has been out since before spring just about except for some 10mg Lixus tabs that he wanted $3.25/ea for. PFFfffft
      So I went with a new source and got some 25mg HGH Labs var, Im curious to see if this stuff is g2g. Ive heard good things, but only time will tell. Plan is to use it for the duration of this cycle alongside the test @ 75mg/ed. Not so worried about using a oral with this cycle as I was with the RipBlend cycle. Just the idea of adding a 4th, and oral at that, with it made my liver cringe.

Comment

well good luck with ur cycle bro.. if its annoying pinning everyday just do it everyday thats what most people do /////anyway good luck brudda

Comment

My first cycle was 500mg with a dbol kickstart, worked very well. i found and read that the first steriod cycle has the most potential for easy gains. make sure you do it right. gud luck

Comment

Working...
          X