No announcement yet.

Test Cyp and hdrol log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

late udate as i have been working crazy hours this last week have only been to the gym about 6 times but still lifts are increasing.

I have felt a better well being feeling, like more positive and happy, also noticied itchiness around my chest and shoulders and my nipples are a bit more sensitive. I am checking my nipples a lot for signs of lumps etc but there seems to be none so i will keep an eye on this.
    my diet has stil been spot on and am having aday where i eat more carbs and my weight has still been progressin up i am now 23 days in and up 14lbs, this was four days ago.
    So very happy with everything so far, even got asked at work if i was using!
    smaj210
    Last edited by smaj210; 07-09-2011, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Sounds good bro! Get an AI just in case! and 14lbs in 23 days sounds very good!

Comment

think im going to strt running adex .25mg every third day and comments? please

Comment

that should be enough or .25 eod unless you get real tender or nipples get real puffy u can kick it up to ed or even .5 ed but if ur not havin any symptoms thats what I usually do is .25 e3d because i think some people over-do the AI's on cycle

Comment

thatnks jaydiesel, i will run .25mg every third day and take it from there, im having no other issues but itchy nips, nothing bad like prickly heat or a bite just noticible itchy

Comment

weight and stats update

after nearly four weeks my weight has gone up 14 lbs and my measurements are as follows

calves + 6/8th inch both calves
              thighs +1 inch both
              chest +1.2 inches
              biceps +6/8ths of an inch

my waist has stayed the same so thats good. and im quite happy with the results

I have felt the test kick in now, my itchy nips have calmed down and im looking forward to ending the hdrol as the back pumps are a bitch. When hdrol has finished im going to start dead lifting.

This week i will increase the ammount of sets i do to 9 each body part, as im recovering fine and not having any doms etc and feel i could do more each workout.

Comment

very late update have been working a lot and very tired in between gym and work. have finished the hdrol, and am glad as the back pumps were killing me have lost a little vascularity, but when training it returns. I have increased my calories by 30g protein and 5og carbs and 20g fat and my weight has stayed the same this last week or so. I will weigh in monday 2 dyas away. My strength is still going up and have maxed out a few machines at the gym, getting pbs on all my lifts.
                I have noticed a bit of moods swings this last week between slight sadness of hdrol ending but then happines of lifts and strength going up, i am at week 5 and think im feeling the test kicking in as im getting a bit short tempered and feeling a bit more aggressive than usual. Itchy nips has stopped and libido is slightly higher than usual. Strange thing is seeing a woman etc feel like imm 15 again and want to nail everything i see. Thankfully mf gf is quite understanding, though very tired bless

Comment

Working...
                X