• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ChinaBar

• ChinaBar
    replied
    -

I see that you are looking for a small stud dog,you can get my details of the breeders page,I have a proven miniture poodle,k c reg,

Leave a comment:

• MrBig

• MrBig
    replied
    Yes, Anastrozole at .5mg's eod, this is a good starting point.

Leave a comment:

• gains

• gains
    replied
    also will I still have to take anything for estrogen at 500mg of test e a week

Leave a comment:

• gains

• gains
    replied
    thank you, any suggestions on which company to try for test e?

Leave a comment:

• MrBig

• MrBig
    replied
    Hey brother, stick to basics, Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate, 500mg's per week. By the sound of it you have done any gear in some time, this will work for 2-3 cycles, if you're starting over again. Don't so much gear, other wise you will need to add more and more each time. Do the Test, then you can add D-Bol to the next one and then add in the Deca after that. The only way you'll keep your gains is to eat and train your ass off when you come off each cycle.

Leave a comment:

• gains

• gains
    started a topic looking for guidance

looking for guidance

Hello,
    I'm new here looking for advice before I make my first purchase. first off a little about myself. I'm 28 years old, 6 foot, 165 pounds. eating 3,500 calories, 350 grams of protein, 400 carbs. been working out since I was 18 off and on. about 6/7 years back some friends of mine were big into juice. I was young and uneducated but I wanted gains. they gave me some red pillsthey called a muscle hardener I took 1 daily along with taking test 2 times a week. had no clue what kinda test or anything. it worked great and I had awesome gains though in 3 months. I was looking to make a purchase soon but wanted to know what Pharms were recommended. I was looking into alpha-pharma but seen mixed reviews. I'm looking at test e/deca 250mg 2x a week Monday and Thursday. along with 30 MG of dbol daily, milk thistle, and 20mg of tamoxifen citrate. I'm looking at an 8 week cycle, stopping the deca on week 6. pct I was looking at clomede and some anavar to help keep what I gained. I also have a pct called test 7 carbon laying around that's a 4 week cycle. any advice would be great thanks.
Working...
X