Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those asking for analysis, see how it is easy to test yourself at home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those asking for analysis, see how it is easy to test yourself at home.

I have found this video

you can see how easy it is to check gear at home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzW-N1nWfxY

Thats not bad at all of a price for a kit.. I think Christmas might come early for me.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

its interesting i am curious to see if it actually tells the truth but just using light to test the difference seems way to easy lol

Comment

You did not read the instruction and you did not watch the movie, when two chemical substances react they will produce different color in this case the substance in reaction with steroids becomes fluorescent and you can see this only under UV light.

It had to be designed by smart guys who know chemistry.

As far as I know the kit has been around for some time, I have not seen the movie before but I had the kid and it worked. My body from gym was using it and he told me about it.

You cannot expect detailed analysis from $5 test vial, they cost over $200. The kit is definitely worth the money, it saved me a lot on fakes.
        Last edited by mercury; 11-18-2013, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
          You did not read the instruction and you did not watch the movie, when two chemical substances react they will produce different color in this case the substance in reaction with steroids becomes fluorescent and you can see this only under UV light.

It had to be designed by smart guys who know chemistry.

As far as I know the kit has been around for some time, I have not seen the movie before but I had the kid and it worked. My body from gym was using it and he told me about it.

You cannot expect detailed analysis from $5 test vial, they cost over $200. The kit is definitely worth the money, it saved me a lot on fakes.
          I replied after watching the movie mate and i agree with you that its a quick test and won't give analysis but instead of giving them almost 30 bucks including shipping i rather jst order from naps lol

Comment

Originally posted by man-united View Post
            I replied after watching the movie mate and i agree with you that its a quick test and won't give analysis but instead of giving them almost 30 bucks including shipping i rather jst order from naps lol
            Naps is good but I got some junk from naps too, nothing is 100%

I gave them detailed lab analysis and they ignored me and accused me of falsifying lab results

So I found another place I am satisfied with the gear.

So I do not think that Naps its worth its $25 shipping for selling junk too.

Comment

hmmm really that's interesting, what was the stuff that you tested if you don't me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by man-united View Post
                hmmm really that's interesting, what was the stuff that you tested if you don't me asking?
                I hate giving names of labs and what gear again there always too much controversy.

They have good gear but they are not FDA certified pharmacy.

One of their anavar came out as winstrol, sustaton was plain oil and a few more things

I would buy more from them if they did not piss me of accusing of falsifying lab results because I know which gear was good, I had it lab tested.

And the funny thing is that they still sell the fake gear.
                Last edited by mercury; 11-19-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

I would be very interested in the HPLC graphics, a certified lab always sents them. Please post them

Comment

I hate giving names of labs and what gear again there always too much controversy.

They have good gear but they are not FDA certified pharmacy.

One of their anavar came out as winstrol, sustaton was plain oil and a few more things

I would buy more from them if they did not piss me of accusing of falsifying lab results because I know which gear was good, I had it lab tested.

And the funny thing is that they still sell the fake gear.
                    I guess you made a LC-MS on the Anavar right? And the MW came out around 328.2 ? If yes, the MS spectrum would be more than enough to blow off any doubt (of course considering you not biased which i have no reason to believe you are).

Comment

Mr Wong since you know that much about MS, here is GC/MS to show you that there is good anavar.

there reason I will not give result becasue it cost a lot of money to publish for free and what more maybe you are the guy from Hon Kong supplying people with winstrol as anavar and I am tired to prove my point.

do you own testing then you will believe.

I post results, then you want the lab name, the phone number, the name of chemist and what else give me a break.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mr Wong since you know that much about MS, here is GC/MS to show you that there is good anavar.

there reason I will not give result becasue it cost a lot of money to publish for free and what more maybe you are the guy from Hon Kong supplying people with winstrol as anavar and I am tired to prove my point.

do you own testing then you will believe.

I post results, then you want the lab name, the phone number, the name of chemist and what else give me a break.
                        The graph you just posted is worthless. Could you please show the MS spectra ?

I didn't really understand your previous post, i chose to ignore the "accusations" since you don't even know who you are talking to and you have the typical attitude of a person with lack of arguments and proof. If you go around accusing someone of having fake or mislabeled products you should have at least a shred of evidence, of course if very difficult to believe a "unknown" person from a forum but at least you should be able to waive in front of our noses some sort of proof, at least for the sake of the discussion. Dismissing any evidence by saying it has cost you too much, a LC-MS costs around 40$ and in case you really performed it, you already benefited from the results so showing to the public wouldn't cause any extra costs and would support your claims somehow.

...but i doubt you have any proof and i think your only reason on this forum is to promote your primitive and highly unreliable "home tests" which you sell using a "Canadian lab" cover.

In case you want some proper LC-MS and HPLC tests on oxandrolone or stanazolol let me know, i happen to work in a analytical laboratory and i can show you what a real Mass spectra looks like, not the irrelevant picture you've just added.

Comment

if you claim to work in analytical lab then there must be somebody to explain to you the picture

I have nothing more to prove

I would not believe any test tesults which you claim to cost $40, probably you have photoshop to make them, no thanks

Comment

I think in all fairness to the forum members i should mention i'm not willing to spend too much time and resources on this forum because since its a sponsored forum its basically against what i stand for that is free unbiased information.

Coming back to the subject, for entertainment purpose only, i'm willing to attach a recent LC-MS done internally, this kind of test costs around 40$ without a detailed explication. I guess is pretty easy to understand since the peaks have been correctly been labeled.

mercury, if you would be so kind to label your peaks in the Mass spectra so we can openly read the Molecular weight. As a side note, i can offer you LC-MS tests with detailed explanation for 60$ .
                            Attached Files

Comment

then you should not have problem to understand, it shows you retantion time and the peak you see is anavar, I can give you raw GC/MS data and you can play with it in GC/MS Chemstation if you have one.

no thanks for now I can done all my testing for now

and belive me I had some powder from China they gave me lab results showing that it is 98% pure, they made it up the purity was lower and they mixed the powder with something else.

Comment

Working...
                              X