Real or counterfit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real or counterfit?

I made a thread at BOS and have not received any feedback. If anyone could help I would appreciate it!
    Attached Files

Read this, bro http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rfeited-Testex

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      Thanks for the reply Ronny!

I actually did read the thread and compared mine to those the pictures posted. Are you saying that the fakes are so clever there is no way to really tell?

I blew up my photos to get a better view of the lettering...who knows though?

Comment

Also, my insert seemed consistent with the lettering in the link above.

Comment

For some reason my previous post said that I needed a moderators approval?

I said that I actually had looked at that link before I made a thread over my Testex. Mine appear to be okay but I am no expert. Maybe I am missing an obvious error in the amps?

Comment

Do you have the plastic trays for photos?

Comment

Originally posted by 1500 View Post
              Do you have the plastic trays for photos?
              No. I only received the ampules and the insert.

Comment

If the amps have no fault that makes it obviously a fake, the only way is compare the amps with a real item and the more things you can compare box -tray - insert- amp etc the more chance you find a deviation. If many members mail you that they found this particular ampoulle less effective or if the ampoulle is sold by someone we know sell bad gear we pay extra attention. When we doubt the quality we analyse. From pics only its hard to tell real from fake..

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                  If the amps have no fault that makes it obviously a fake, the only way is compare the amps with a real item and the more things you can compare box -tray - insert- amp etc the more chance you find a deviation. If many members mail you that they found this particular ampoulle less effective or if the ampoulle is sold by someone we know sell bad gear we pay extra attention. When we doubt the quality we analyse. From pics only its hard to tell real from fake..
                  Thank you for explaning this further. YGPM!

Comment

Working...
                  X