X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norma testosterone enanthate

The amps look rediculous but the content was how it should be
    Attached Files

excellent. We had one dumbass that refused to believe that these were real. holograms and everything checked out 100% too. Glad this can answer some questions. Thanks Ronny.
    Last edited by 1500; 05-11-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks Ronny!

Comment

awesome bro thanks for looking out!

Comment

Are those from our sponsor Ronny? I'm interested in picking up some of these amps.

Comment

Originally posted by dboss10 View Post
            Are those from our sponsor Ronny? I'm interested in picking up some of these amps.
            No they are from somebody else not on this board that has closed shop for the time being.

Comment

Are they both real?
              Or only the left one is real and the right one is fake?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironaddicted View Post
                Are they both real?
                Or only the left one is real and the right one is fake?
                yeah i was wondering the same..
                also, i only see a red X when i hold the sticker under UV light

Comment

They are both real. ronny is showing the discrepancies between amps in the lote. Do you have a pic of your factory box? There should be a distinct hologram, not an X.

Comment

here are mines.. i think these ones are fake because i only see a X when i hold it under UV
                    (more pics will follow, dont have them at my place right now):

Comment

Source of these amps is now defunct for selling fakes of other HG products. Following this revelation debate ensued over the legitimacy of said sources norma amps due to variances in size and shape but sharing the same lot number and expiration. Two amps with the biggest differences were chosen for testing from a sample size of many. Both tested real. Another big thank you to RonnyT and JM. As for Naps knowing your going to get real human grade is worth the wait.

Comment

We will analyse more HG ampoulles and tabs. I'd like to wait for items that are questionable like this one and the virormone and Jelfa's..

Comment

kix, your boxes look like they are supposed to. post a pic of the sticker under UV light. The fake boxes that i've seen don't have the yellow hologram paper and braile like yours do.

Comment

Would someone post a photo of norma testo sticker under UV light? I have some of them bought from pharmacy (batch 1006038) with boxes. There is sticker and everything looks great but can?t see a hologram in sticker? These seem to work fine thought and I have been buying from same place many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis View Post
                              Would someone post a photo of norma testo sticker under UV light? I have some of them bought from pharmacy (batch 1006038) with boxes. There is sticker and everything looks great but can?t see a hologram in sticker? These seem to work fine thought and I have been buying from same place many years.
                              Look at post #55

http://anabolicboard.com/showthread....-or-Fake/page6

Comment

Working...
                              X