No announcement yet.

First Cycle ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another anxious person. u dont put gas in a car if the tank is full already buddy. dont u understand u have the best test in the world rite now u dont have to worry about pct, sides or losses. all ur gains will be real and they will stay. "I WISH". and in a few years youll tell a youngster the same thing.

Comment

get your god damn ass in the kitchen and EAT....than to the gym and TRAIN. Your years to go brother before touching a needle. Take advantage of your natural high test levels before shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by dewood View Post
        what do you think i can use for oral steroid tat is not so bad on my 'young' systeme ?
        id listen to these guys they're trying 2 help u. I did aas wen I was around ur age and f*cked myself up. Didn't know about pct or diet or training. Just be careful youngster

Comment

Ya man i think we all were where your at not wanting to wait to use AAS and just jump right in, and let me tell you ya maybe you'll get bigger and badder, but when you cant get your dick up at 19,20 yrs old then what. You wish you waited so were just letting you know ahead of time so you can save your self from a long AAS dependent life and your body from not growing and producing your own test. Bro think about it how would you feel knowing you as a man a grown man can't even make your own test which is what makes you a man i know i would feel horrible and i know no matter how big or strong i am with no test theres no dick and no dick why am i living and i know theres alot of bros tht will agree just think about it little bro get your diet on point there are people on here that will help you step by step with your diet and training shyt people get paid alot of money for this info use it bro why u can PATIENCE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          dav1dg90
          Last edited by dav1dg90; 02-02-2011, 03:11 PM.
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
          X