Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formebolone/Esiclene where has it gone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formebolone/Esiclene where has it gone??

In the 1980's the drug Formebolone also know as Esiclene was a very popular pre-contest drug used by bodybuilders to achieve temporary size in whatever bodypart it was injected into. This size was just the swelling of the muscle itself caused by the injection and the "Gains" were short lived. I was wondering what ever happened to this compound and has it just been replaced by other substances such as Synthol??

esiclen was italian , it is now impossible to find, it was for me an incredible product
    ripped

Comment

I'm writing an article about site emhancement some exaples here
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...articles/page2

the piece about Esiclene
      Esiclene? ( aka Formebolon or Hubernol ) is an anbolic steroid containing the active ingredient Formyldienolone, chemically it is a modified weaker compound, comparable to methandrostenolone/methandienone (Dianabol or D-bol). It was formerly used to treat children with growth deficiency. Of the drugs used to produce localized growth, this is probably the oldest, and it was first produced in Italy in 1969. But it became popular when Bill Phillips, the former owner of Muscle Media and author of "Body for Life, in the mid-eighties started to write about this particular use of Esiclene. At proffesional level, Esiclene usage could be the crucial factor between winning and a losing. With injections (water) Esiclene causes localized inflammation, this is extremely painful and leaves the muscles to swell enormously. That is why 20 mgs of, the local anaesthetic, lidocaine are added to each ampoule, to minimize the suffering of the user. It is almost impossible to flex the muscles, after injection. Esiclene’s effects are only temporary , the swelling usually last 3-4 days, and the treatment was limited to the last 10-14 days before a show.

There are stories of competitive bodybuilders that shot Esiclene 40-50 shots before a show. Think of the agony, and that's not even about the abdominal pain and diarrhea. Between shots you just had run a piece or something in order to process the pain and respond to. Esiclene in mid 1990’s was a fad. You injected it on the day of the show, a few hours before you stepped on stage. The timing was crucial, if you shot it too soon you lost all detail. If you where full, you went behind the stage and lie down and swallowed the pain, and said nothing.

As an anabolic, Esiclene was commercially not very successful, and in the late nineties, production was gradually discontinued. In 2004, when the stock of Esiclene dried, you saw a number of pros (and more than you think) no longer could handle the competition and dived down in the rankings.

Comment

succeeders

After Esiclene came Caverject then came Nolotil and now bb-ers use PGF2a - Synthol - implants etc
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by over45ripped View Post
          esiclen was italian , it is now impossible to find, it was for me an incredible product
          ripped
          What are your expiriences with it E, and how did you use it?

Comment

I win my first champioship on my country with esiclen, (but win without the same I was ripped like never ) I put it in calves , biceps and shoulders, only 1 or 2 ower before contest, all good competitors of my country make the same.Some put in back and chest but it was not good, and for me no problem back and chest(pectoral) was already big and ripped.
            sometime if you put to much, it was not good, you loss the effect ripped of muscle. I know some professional that take it, and some take year long to have progress in calves or another muscle , but I don't know if it was good.Nolotil and another are not the same for me (old scholl) esiclen like real parabolan are fantastic.
            good day ronny

Comment

Thanks bro. Did you try Nolotil PGF2a or an other prostaglandin? Or perhaps Synthol?

Comment

Yes I try nolotil only in biceps he work for me, but esiclen is better
                ripped

Comment

why ug labs never make esiclen??

Comment

It has been used experimentally in the treatment of growth retardation, and has been noted to increase bone mass. Additionally, it has been patented for use in development of novel transdermal delivery systems for enhanced drug delivery.

Comment

Working...
                    X