No announcement yet.

boost dbol dosage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strength gains were definatley noticable, and so was water weight (but i feel as tho it could also have been mental), but i didnt get the pumps and painful back pumps or shin pumps lol i know it sounds dumb but its something that i kinda wanted to experience.

Comment

i used the adex bcuz my BP was high and i was also gettin some acne. upon using adex, bp normalized and the acne went away as well.

Comment

well next time step into my world and run some ABOMBS. my lower back does pump up alot and have to stretch it between sets. other than that no sides not even a pimple. and i have thinning hair but it doest want to leave yet. lol and running tren e

Comment

Originally posted by endurance724 View Post
          sam you had lot GP500? of geneza dbol?

my cycle is test E (norma) 1-12 500 mg /wk injected bi weekly
          adex - .25 EOD
          1-5 - dbol ( 1-4 was 30 mg ED. 5th wk was 50 mg ED)
          yea, i used 1 pack of batch GP500 at 30mg ED and have another one that i plan on running after i get my blood work done in a couple wks. i've used their dbol several times now and always thought it rocked. before them, naposim, the only HG dbol i've used, was my favorite, but after running GP and having similar experiences at a better price, i am sold.

looks like your cycle was as solidly planned as it gets. if the adex brought your BP down, thats because it relieved you of some water and it's the water gain that gives those sick pumps. i wonder how much of a role your very low dose of adex played?
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
          X