No announcement yet.

LOW DOSE Tren A/ Test cycle log {with questions}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 16--felt okay in the gym. Not nearly as much sweat.
    Day 17--75mg Tren A
    Day 18-- nothing new to report.
    Day 19--250mg UGL Test Cyp...100mg Tren A...not fooling around with anything less from this point forward.
    Day 20--nothing new to report.
    Day 21---100mg Tren A.

So almost 3 weeks into this. Noticeable difference in vascularity, esp in forearms. Some days my strength seems improved. The pumps in the gym are nice.
    One thing I did notice FOR SURE is my recovery time. No matter how hard I train, I almost feel like I can hit the same muscle the next day.
    Now I'm at 100 mg Tren A EOD.
    Next week I may switch to 50mg ED to keep it more constant.
    However I do see 75 ed in my future.
    No negative sides AT ALL to report. No night sweats...no increased aggression...no insomnia.
    Erection quality seems about the same---which is good.
    I WOULD however like that and the libado to increase to those insane levels I've read about.
    So far so good.

Comment

Good log you have going here. I am on my first tren cycle myself and I was going 100mg EOD and now switched to 50mg ED. I am liking the 50mg ED dose much better. Good luck with your cycle and I will be keeping an eye on your posts brotha!

-Nature
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

what changes did u notice from EOD to ED?

Comment

Check out my cycle log. It's only been 2 days. I'm running andromix. The big difference is a lot less PIP. Andromix is 50 mg test prop, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron prop for a total of 150mg per injection. Hurts like a mofo at 2cc EOD. Went 1 cc ED and no pip. I even injected into virgin muscle as yesterday was my first time pinning in my pecks and still zero pip. I will update everyone on how the everyday injections are going once I start feeling noticeable differences in how my body is responding to the compounds.

- Nature
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Originally posted by kilsong View Post
            One thing I did notice FOR SURE is my recovery time. No matter how hard I train, I almost feel like I can hit the same muscle the next day.
            Good - That is exactly what AAS do for U. - especially us old Dogs
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I know....BUT STILL...
              I really don't think I'm taking enough.
              Today I took another 50 mg of Tren A.
              I'll be doing 50 ED from now on 350mg total a week.
              The gains arent coming fast enough judging by everything I've read.
              Is even 350 gonna be enough?

Comment

Just started reading this thread. Go easy bro. Don't want a nightmare of sides to hit all at once from the tren.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Good point. All this reading has me thinking pretty much the same thing.
                  This is NOT how I imagined this cycle to start off.

Comment

how many days have you been on this cycle? and are you using GP products? what is your diet like?

Comment

21 days so far.
                      Diet is ok for what Im trying to do which is loose some fat and gain some muscle.
                      Lots of protein---pretty low fat and even LOWER carbs.

Comment

okay. well- I also thought I was doing good with diet-protein was good, fat was good and so was carbs. my prob was I THOUGHT I was doing good. can you be more specific? as in...what are your macros and total calorie intake?

if you want your results to be specific-you need to be specific with your diet. calculated. no guessing.

not trying to be a jerk but vague diet plan and not being specific will yield vague results-specifically loss of fat and muscle gain.

we ask these questions to try and fill in the holes and get you along your way. so-do us a favor and give a detailed report of what you are eating.

Comment

Working...
                        X