X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squats-

100ml is a lot of gear brother. That 10 vials EoD. lol

I'm thinking you meant 100mg EoD.

I've heard of ppl running a little extra prop with andromix but have also heard of those who just do the strait up mix as is. It may be an option to start the mix as is and assess your tolerance and effect. If you don't need the extra gear- then I wouldn't. Listen to your body and always be cautious. Also- if u have ran tren before think back to how your body responded with the doses you used. I've heard of dudes running tren and mast with no test and feel fine- others say the opposite.

Never know till you try!

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Sorry it was a misprint sounds good though thanks it will be my first tren run but that's why ill start low and gauge it from there. I know tren is a whole other animal but as for the 19 nor shutdown I don't seem to feel it as bad as most people so that is a plus. As for the cutting off the excess fat immediately after before pct I have to agree with you. I could be wrong but even if recovery ends up kinda long and rough you can take a good while off and just focus on maintenance. Seems better to me

Comment

Taking time off is always good- another reason why I am doing a 20 week bulk/cut as after this cycle I will be taking a decent amount of time off.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
          Taking time off is always good- another reason why I am doing a 20 week bulk/cut as after this cycle I will be taking a decent amount of time off.
          This is what I'll be doing also, but I'll bulk for 20 week and then cut for spring. If everything goes right I hope to be 205-210lbs at 6-7% b-fat and then I'm done for a while. That's if it go as planned.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I love a good 20 week strait bulk. A lot of ppl can't handle the high calories for that long but not me- I will eat all day and wake up in the middle of her night STARVING. I don't think I ever get sick of eating only thing is- my jaw hurts like hell from all the chewing. I actually think a challenge is going to go from bulking to cutting diets- guess we will see.

I read that

"Winstrol also does a very good job of reducing the amount of SHBG in the body, thus allowing other steroids to be much more abundant in their free state in the body."

Can anyone dummy this down for me? I'm thinking that it just helps aid in the gears effectiveness....Making the gear more powerful while on winny than off?

Thanks for all the replies fellas.

-Nature

Comment

Sounds good Nature. Make sure you post up pics bro. Sounds like an insane run.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
              X